Gran Turismo 2 6 13.04%

Gran Turismo 3 10 21.74%

Gran Turismo 4 7 15.22%

Gran Turismo PSP 1 2.17%

Gran Turismo 5 3 6.52%

Gran Turismo 6 6 13.04%

See the Results 10 21.74%

Total:46

I've heard a lot of good things about COD 2.

Also would love to see Best in Street Fighter.

Around the Network

CoD:BO (6) was my favorite MP experience this gen (7th). I clocked in more than or close to 1000 hours in the multiplayer. And that with a lost month in 2011.

So my vote goes to BO, honorable mentions, CoD: Classic, CoD:4 and W@W

DamnTastic said:
  1. CoD:BO (6) was my favorite MP experience this gen (7th). I clocked in more than or close to 1000 hours in the multiplayer. And that with a lost month in 2011. 

COD: BO is 7th not 6th. MW2 is 6th.

Figgycal said:

Black Ops 1 because it was the most balanced. Things actually got patched and quickly too. COD4 was a grenade fest and MW2 was a complete mess (quite possibly the most imbalanced multiplayer game I've ever played). I also think Black Ops has the best maps in the series (Nuketown, Grid, Havana, Firing Range). It also had my favorite zombies maps and the best story in the single player mode. Great game.

You are absolutely right about that. Treyarch seems to actually care about user complaints, IW doesn't bother. 4 years later, and MW2 is STILL filled with hackers/UMP45'ers/ and annoying ass Quickscopers. That type of thing never took off with BO. And Zombies beats Survival by a long shot. 

mw2 offline we even prestiged twice, so after cod2 that one gets 2nd place

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network
dsage01 said:
DamnTastic said:
  1. CoD:BO (6) was my favorite MP experience this gen (7th). I clocked in more than or close to 1000 hours in the multiplayer. And that with a lost month in 2011. 

COD: BO is 7th not 6th. MW2 is 6th.

*gen 7

Figgycal said:

Black Ops 1 because it was the most balanced. Things actually got patched and quickly too. COD4 was a grenade fest and MW2 was a complete mess (quite possibly the most imbalanced multiplayer game I've ever played). I also think Black Ops has the best maps in the series (Nuketown, Grid, Havana, Firing Range). It also had my favorite zombies maps and the best story in the single player mode. Great game.

couldn't agree more!

Where is Call of Duty 1 and 2? Both of them were far superior to anything after Modern Warfare, in my opinion. Modern Warfare was amazing and employed some pretty good storytelling even if the story itself is somewhat cheesy and overly American but I still prefer CoD 1 and 2.

World at War is my favourite of the bunch, with Modern Warfare close behind.

Predictions! By the end of 2014... PS4: 15 million +, Wii U: 12 million, XOne: 9.5 million! 

Tie between CoD 2 and CoD 4:MW

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)