Gran Turismo 2 6 13.04%

Gran Turismo 3 10 21.74%

Gran Turismo 4 7 15.22%

Gran Turismo PSP 1 2.17%

Gran Turismo 5 3 6.52%

Gran Turismo 6 6 13.04%

See the Results 10 21.74%

Total:46

COD: MW: have the best multiplayer maps overall. COD black ops 2 with a close second.

The worst one: COD ghosts,  bigger maps for my taste.

Around the Network

The poll would be a lot nicer if you put the full names, not just CoD4, 5, 6, etc. Also I guess the first 3 just don't count.

Here's my rating for each since Modern Warfare.

Modern Warfare - 9.5/10 Near perfect, the single player was good/fun/whatever, but obviously it's the online that made this game great. The simplest, most balanced game in the series, best maps, balanced guns/perks, and obvies this game revolutionized online console shooters.

World at War - 7/10 It's just CoD4, re-set back to WWII. But the maps weren't as cool, the guns were unbalanced (SMGs ruled hands down), and tank whoring. But still fun, just not amazing.

MW2 - 8/10 best hit detection in the series, it just went downhill after this as far as connection/hit-detection go. Everything about this game was unbalanced, perks could be easily combined to make the most noob/frustrating classes for others. Knifing, noob tubing, quickscoping, boosters, and other shit ruined this game from greatness. But still really fun with all this said. Could have been a 9/10 if they had patched it more often.

Black Ops - 7.5/10 Totally different game than MW2. More balanced, but kind of boring...not the same amount of just pure fun as MW2 was, even with all of it's annoyances. But I respect Treyarch for making it balanced, patching often, etc. And this game had some cool maps.

MW3 - 6/10 Pretty brutal. Had some good ideas, and some improvements, but lame maps, just kind of boring, worse hit detection than MW2, abuse of support streaks, uggh just a lot of issue...wasn't a great game.

Black Ops 2 - 8/10 Just an improved version of Black Ops. Much more fun, balanced, etc. But by now I was just sick of the series so it didn't really matter.

Ghosts - Lol fuck if I'm buying this. I've heard it's good, and I'd buy it for PS4 if I get that since options are limited, but no way I'm buying it for 360 right now.

Black Ops 2.

Marks said:
The poll would be a lot nicer if you put the full names, not just CoD4, 5, 6, etc. Also I guess the first 3 just don't count.

Here's my rating for each since Modern Warfare.

Modern Warfare - 9.5/10 Near perfect, the single player was good/fun/whatever, but obviously it's the online that made this game great. The simplest, most balanced game in the series, best maps, balanced guns/perks, and obvies this game revolutionized online console shooters.

World at War - 7/10 It's just CoD4, re-set back to WWII. But the maps weren't as cool, the guns were unbalanced (SMGs ruled hands down), and tank whoring. But still fun, just not amazing.

MW2 - 8/10 best hit detection in the series, it just went downhill after this as far as connection/hit-detection go. Everything about this game was unbalanced, perks could be easily combined to make the most noob/frustrating classes for others. Knifing, noob tubing, quickscoping, boosters, and other shit ruined this game from greatness. But still really fun with all this said. Could have been a 9/10 if they had patched it more often.

Black Ops - 7.5/10 Totally different game than MW2. More balanced, but kind of boring...not the same amount of just pure fun as MW2 was, even with all of it's annoyances. But I respect Treyarch for making it balanced, patching often, etc. And this game had some cool maps.

MW3 - 6/10 Pretty brutal. Had some good ideas, and some improvements, but lame maps, just kind of boring, worse hit detection than MW2, abuse of support streaks, uggh just a lot of issue...wasn't a great game.

Black Ops 2 - 8/10 Just an improved version of Black Ops. Much more fun, balanced, etc. But by now I was just sick of the series so it didn't really matter.

Ghosts - Lol fuck if I'm buying this. I've heard it's good, and I'd buy it for PS4 if I get that since options are limited, but no way I'm buying it for 360 right now.

Nice points really agree with some of them except World at War. 

dsage01 said:
soulfly666 said:

From best to worst:

Killzone 2
Killzone Mercenary and Shadowfall are virtually tied
Killzone 3
Killzone

For COD I voted for 5, because World at War Zombies is the only thing COD I like other than the very first game on PC.

The first game? lol but the whole Black Ops series at zombies too so why didn't you enjoy them as well? 

Pretty much the same as World at War

Around the Network

CoD4 was the best...I was really good at it (PC)

It's Grand Theft Auto now people, VOTE!

havent played 5 yet will hold out longer for next gen version maybe it will come or be announced around when the PC version releases
my vote goes to gta SA

Play Me

GTA3 as it set the standard

Killzone 2 - loved it; although the fake E3 trailer still haunts me. Hate the fact that they are still trying to find / attribute some kind of personality for / to the series. I think they somehow lost it.
MW / MW2 - haven't thought that a Call of Duty game could get to this level of success.
GTA Vice City - although it is mostly cliche, it just has the right atmosphere. GTA V - awesome game on so many levels, but I feel something is missing.

Ex Graphics Whore.