Gran Turismo 3 10 21.74%

Gran Turismo 4 7 15.22%

Gran Turismo PSP 1 2.17%

Gran Turismo 5 3 6.52%

Gran Turismo 6 6 13.04%

See the Results 10 21.74%

Total:46
AnthonyW86 said:
I always judge a game for how good it was and how much new it brought when it came out. So i went for GTA III.

That is a fair way of rating indeed and that is how most game reviewers rate games (a screenshot in time) and why they don't change the rating. 

Around the Network

YOU DID IT AGAIN!!! OMG LOL

TOP DOWN VIEW FROM 2 comon

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

I'm going with Vice city for this one, although each game does have its perks, i think Vice city stood out the most as a complete package. 

Just a little bit extra, 95% of the music in GTA5 is trash.

Griffin said:

I'm going with Vice city for this one, although each game does have its perks, i think Vice city stood out the most as a complete package. 

Just a little bit extra, 95% of the music in GTA5 is trash.

I love the music in GTA V

kirby007 said:
YOU DID IT AGAIN!!! OMG LOL

TOP DOWN VIEW FROM 2 comon

What did I do again? Sorry, I didn't understand your comment

Around the Network
dsage01 said:
Locknuts said:
San Andreas is best. I'm playing through GTA V at the moment and it's pretty disappointing so far. Hope it gets better.

How is GTA V dissapointing

So far (I just got past the torture mission) it just doesn't have that addictive nature that the others did. I haven't played it in four or so days. It's certainly improved from GTAIV with the driving and shooting, but still apart from the heists I can't shake the feeling that I've done this all before.

Locknuts said:
dsage01 said:
Locknuts said:
San Andreas is best. I'm playing through GTA V at the moment and it's pretty disappointing so far. Hope it gets better.

How is GTA V dissapointing

So far (I just got past the torture mission) it just doesn't have that addictive nature that the others did. I haven't played it in four or so days. It's certainly improved from GTAIV with the driving and shooting, but still apart from the heists I can't shake the feeling that I've done this all before.

Really? I felt a huge change in gameplay mechanics (ESPECIALLY DRIVING ONES). The story, themes, characters are also all very different from GTA IV or any GTA in a long time for that matter. But I guess everyone to one's own opinion.

GTA IV > GTA San Andreas > GTA V > GTA Vice City > GTA III. Too many people like GTA V when they can't see there is so many flaw in the game.

Changed it around its Forza now..you know what's next then!

No one voted? I guess everyone hates Forza on this site.