By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Sin City a dame to kill for & TMNT & Guardians of the Galaxy - your thoughts and reviews and etc. "Official 3D Movies of 2K14" (Trailers in the 4th & 5th OP & List in 1st OP)

What is your favorite Comic-Book Movie of 2014?

I, Frankenstein 3D 111 29.06%

300: Rise of an Empire 3D 7 1.83%

Captain America 2: The Winter Soldier 3D 35 9.16%

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 3D 30 7.85%

X-Men: Days of Future Past 3D 62 16.23%

Guardians of the Galaxy 3D 48 12.57%

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 3D 5 1.31%

Sin City 2: A Dame to Kill for 3D 9 2.36%

Big Hero 6 3D 2 0.52%

see results. 46 12.04%

Total:355

It looks like Hollywood is trying to force 3D down our collective throats much like Nintendo has been doing. I'm sure this will end well...

Things that need to die in 2016: Defeatist attitudes of Nintendo fans

Around the Network

Man, I haven't seen a 3D movie in so long. Need to get back to movie theaters.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Was going to put Seventh Son trailer first, but due to popular demand of what seems like a really awesome movie, I have done Lego trailer 1 & 2.

Does anyone know how to embed video?

I can only get the links showing for the time being. Please help.

curl-6 said:
I only care about two movies next year: Godzilla, which I have been waiting for since the last one in 2004, and the Hobbit part three.

Do you mean Godzilla:Final Wars? (There is a mass of Godzilla-movies, wouldn't be too sure if no other Godzilla-movie was since 2004)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0399102/combined

Final Wars was a japanese production made by director Ryuhei Kitamura. That's the way for Godzilla. The new Godzilla seems to be a Western production.

Kitamura is a good director (I wouldn't say godzilla is a movie that describes his work good). I like the movies Versus, Aragami and Azumi. Stay away from The Midnight Meat Train. That's a horribly bad movie.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Mnementh said:
curl-6 said:
I only care about two movies next year: Godzilla, which I have been waiting for since the last one in 2004, and the Hobbit part three.

Do you mean Godzilla:Final Wars? (There is a mass of Godzilla-movies, wouldn't be too sure if no other Godzilla-movie was since 2004)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0399102/combined

Final Wars was a japanese production made by director Ryuhei Kitamura. That's the way for Godzilla. The new Godzilla seems to be a Western production.

Kitamura is a good director (I wouldn't say godzilla is a movie that describes his work good). I like the movies Versus, Aragami and Azumi. Stay away from The Midnight Meat Train. That's a horribly bad movie.

This is a Western Godzilla, the script is 5 years in the making, and should be the best Godzilla movie ever with any luck.

Anyways, after everything I have read of Godzilla 3D, it sounds like pure perfection.

And this Godzilla looks like in the style of eastern Godzilla's (Japanese/Chinese).

P.S. Does anyone know how to embed videos when you edit a post?

Around the Network

Okay, I seem to got the embedded videos done now, so check them out within the 5 OPs.

I will continue to add more trailers.

FYI it seems the director/writer of the first 2 X-Men movies is the director/writer of the new X-Men movies, so it's nice to see the film franchise back on track on a proper path. The straight director/writer of X-Men 3, butcher the franchise, but the gay director/writer of X-Men 1 & 2 was doing a great job, and it's nice to see him continue to make the kind of X-Men films he was making before.

Transformers is my most anticipated movie of next year, i have a weakness for the series.

I edited out one of the 2 Lego Movie trailers from the 4th OP, because it was the samething, but with a beginning that turns people off.

I haven't yet found a trailer for Nurse 3D.

And what I don't get about 300 is that all Persians had yellow skin for these past 5,000 years out of their 8,000 years existence. If anything the Romans should be black in this movie, but there are other things in this movie that play the opposite of real life anyways, so I guess that's just how ironic this comic book is, LOL.

I haven't found a trailer for Stretch Armstrong & Amazing Spider-Man 2, but I will put them in the 4th OP when they come.