By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Sin City a dame to kill for & TMNT & Guardians of the Galaxy - your thoughts and reviews and etc. "Official 3D Movies of 2K14" (Trailers in the 4th & 5th OP & List in 1st OP)

What is your favorite Comic-Book Movie of 2014?

I, Frankenstein 3D 111 29.06%

300: Rise of an Empire 3D 7 1.83%

Captain America 2: The Winter Soldier 3D 35 9.16%

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 3D 30 7.85%

X-Men: Days of Future Past 3D 62 16.23%

Guardians of the Galaxy 3D 48 12.57%

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 3D 5 1.31%

Sin City 2: A Dame to Kill for 3D 9 2.36%

Big Hero 6 3D 2 0.52%

see results. 46 12.04%

Total:355

I've added images for Iceman 3D (Chinese film) & The Monkey King 3D & Planes 2 3D & Tarzen 3D & ID4 3D in the 2nd OP.

I have also added images for the canceled Live-Action 3D Movie, Stretch Armstrong, in the 2nd OP.

Around the Network

I've updated the 5th OP, and added (Holiday Trailers):
And added Christmas Trailer to the Nut Job 3D within it.
The actor from such shows as "Arrested Development" & "30 Rock" is in it as his live-action self.

Is it just me, or is Robocop right behind us *robocop shows up in front of your face as you're trying to escape it (he's a robot, LOL) by going to another part of VGChartz* (LOL)

Anyways, I checked this site out on a PC with High-Security settings, and it shows just fine, even with the high security Internet settings of Public Library computers. So we're good. No clicking to view video on a new page for 3 year old kids on their parents home computers, LOL.

I guess I really did discover the universal format for embedding videos on VGChartz after all, and with such short source codes at that.

Get ready to count the clock down to the New Year with The Amazing Spider-Man 2 too at time square.

EDIT:

If you're reading this far enough in the future after I have posted it (LOL, but true), I was referring to a Robocop AD in the background of VGChartz.com

HAPPY NEW YEAR OF 3D, come one, come all, it's a new year so I'm bumping this thread for all to get involve.

SHABLAGOO!

What's up with all these Greek/Roman movies coming out this year?!!

Im slightly interested in 300, Seventh Son and Transformers, Captain America 2. What im most interested in are The Amazing Spiderman 2, GODZILLA 3D!!!!!, X-Men Days of Future Past, Dawn of The Planets of the Apes, The Hobbit There and back again.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network
SnakeDrake said:

Im slightly interested in 300, Seventh Son and Transformers, Captain America 2. What im most interested in are The Amazing Spiderman 2, GODZILLA 3D!!!!!, X-Men Days of Future Past, Dawn of The Planets of the Apes, The Hobbit There and back again.

Well Hercules is really just a "deep Hercules movie"

Besides Hercules 3D & 300 3D, can you tell me what are all the other roman/Greek movies of 2K14 you are taking about?

Because I can only think of those 2.

Kaizar said:
SnakeDrake said:

Besides Hercules 3D & 300 3D, can you tell me what are all the other roman/Greek movies of 2K14 you are taking about?

Pompeii 3D is a greek/roman movie and there's going to be another Hercules movies that will be staring Dwayne Johnson. 

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

SnakeDrake said:
Kaizar said:
SnakeDrake said:

Pompeii 3D is a greek/roman movie and there's going to be another Hercules movies that will be staring Dwayne Johnson. 

Okay, there really is too many for a 21st Century year.

Dwayne Johnson as Hercules, it is probably the Marvel Comic Book movie Hercules. So it's safe to say they will all be in 3D, LOL.

Kaizar said:
SnakeDrake said:
Kaizar said:
SnakeDrake said:

Okay, there really is too many for a 21st Century year.

Dwayne Johnson as Hercules, it is probably the Marvel Comic Book movie Hercules. So it's safe to say they will all be in 3D, LOL.

Marvel? Do you think it will be one of those Marvel heros tie in. I'll love to see Dwayne Johnson as Hercules in the next avangers movie lol

I'm not looking forward to much, but then again I'm not really updated on new films right now. :P

Going to see There and Back Again of course. I got the book for Christmas, so I'll read it first and then watch the first two movies again, and then I'll go to the theatre this fall.

EDIT: Oh and Captain 'Murica is a must see for me too. The first was really fun.

Yep.