By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Sin City a dame to kill for & TMNT & Guardians of the Galaxy - your thoughts and reviews and etc. "Official 3D Movies of 2K14" (Trailers in the 4th & 5th OP & List in 1st OP)

What is your favorite Comic-Book Movie of 2014?

I, Frankenstein 3D 111 29.06%

300: Rise of an Empire 3D 7 1.83%

Captain America 2: The Winter Soldier 3D 35 9.16%

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 3D 30 7.85%

X-Men: Days of Future Past 3D 62 16.23%

Guardians of the Galaxy 3D 48 12.57%

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 3D 5 1.31%

Sin City 2: A Dame to Kill for 3D 9 2.36%

Big Hero 6 3D 2 0.52%

see results. 46 12.04%

Total:355

So out of all 9 comic book movies of 2014, which are listed in the Poll, which is your favorite, and why?

Around the Network

I updated the OP, for this week's 3D Movies; the comic-book movie "Seventh Son" & "The Nut Job".

I've updated the 5th OP with Secondary Trailers and added a "Mr. Peabody & Sherman" trailer.

And just for fun, here's the "A Haunted House 2 trailer, check it out:

Now that's a hilarious trailer.

I've updated the 4th OP and replaced the Godzilla trailer with a badass extended trailer.

You're welcome mankind. (LOL)

I'm not a huge comic fan so the movies I'm waiting for are the ones that I've seen previous instances. So I'm looking for Captain America and X-Men.

Btw, when I saw the trailer of X-Men and it left me thinking, how the f*ck did Patrick Steward (Professor X) get his body back after what happened in X-men 3?

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network

As a reader of X-men I can be assured that X-men Days of Future Past will be the worst film this year for comic book films. It will crap on the original text to make out like Wolverine is some kind of god, it's spit on the principle of the story to make the big stars more relateable or pay their way and the consumer to get their monies worth. 2 works held in such high regard for Claremont's X-men work, one has already been insulted upon, now the other will. I will see it but with fear.

Infact out of the list above, the only one I feel might somewhat be close to the original text is Sin City as the original of that was.

Hmm, pie.

Wow, that's a tough one for me. I really enjoyed Captain America: The First Avenger, and I also liked the Amazing Spider Man reboot. I'm also looking forward to seeing I, Frankenstein on January 24th, so it's hard to say which one I'm most looking forward to, because I'm pretty psyched for all of them.

If you have seen "The Nut Job", then please post.

Thanks, and HAPPY NEW YEAR OF 3D !!!

JEMC said:
I'm not a huge comic fan so the movies I'm waiting for are the ones that I've seen previous instances. So I'm looking for Captain America and X-Men.

Btw, when I saw the trailer of X-Men and it left me thinking, how the f*ck did Patrick Steward (Professor X) get his body back after what happened in X-men 3?

He got his body back at the end of "The Wolverine 3D" during the credits.

He said he has his way.

Anyways, I'm hoping they explain how he came back to life in X-Men 4, which will re-write what happens after X-Men 2, luckily. (the director of X-Men 1 & 2 & 4 is taking this movie franchise back to greatness)

The Fury said:
As a reader of X-men I can be assured that X-men Days of Future Past will be the worst film this year for comic book films. It will crap on the original text to make out like Wolverine is some kind of god, it's spit on the principle of the story to make the big stars more relateable or pay their way and the consumer to get their monies worth. 2 works held in such high regard for Claremont's X-men work, one has already been insulted upon, now the other will. I will see it but with fear.

Infact out of the list above, the only one I feel might somewhat be close to the original text is Sin City as the original of that was.

Our fellow consumers are responsible for the movie having Wolverine being the one who goes back in time.

But I believe they have plans on trying to make other characters become very liked via X-Men Days of Future Past, like Magneto...since they are going to make a Magneto movie (since after X-Men 1. Still waiting for the contracted Magneto movie)

The sacrifice of Days of Future Past will be worth it, if they can pull off making other characters gain more fans. There's more then one way to skin a cat.

What do you think of such Comic Book movies as I, Frankenstein & Seventh Son & Guardians of the Galaxy & 300 3D?

You don't have any thoughts on Spider-Man and the Sinister 6 from the spidey comics?

I hope teenage mutant ninja turtles mixes & matches stories & plots of each different generation of the comic book in ways they can only do because of making them aliens. But I stil wish they didn't make them aliens. Well if the movie comes out good, which it seems it will, then I will be fine. *fingers cross*

Captain America 3D should be good since Disney can be trusted with making movies of comic books, more then any other studio most likely.