By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Sin City a dame to kill for & TMNT & Guardians of the Galaxy - your thoughts and reviews and etc. "Official 3D Movies of 2K14" (Trailers in the 4th & 5th OP & List in 1st OP)

What is your favorite Comic-Book Movie of 2014?

I, Frankenstein 3D 111 29.06%

300: Rise of an Empire 3D 7 1.83%

Captain America 2: The Winter Soldier 3D 35 9.16%

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 3D 30 7.85%

X-Men: Days of Future Past 3D 62 16.23%

Guardians of the Galaxy 3D 48 12.57%

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 3D 5 1.31%

Sin City 2: A Dame to Kill for 3D 9 2.36%

Big Hero 6 3D 2 0.52%

see results. 46 12.04%

Total:355
spurgeonryan said:
I did not like sim city.

Mine is avengers.

I'm talking about 2014 Comic Book movies. The ones being release throughout 2014, which are listed in the poll, excluding Seventh Son 3D because it was pushed back to 2015.

Avengers 2 3D won't happen till 2015.

And you should say why.

So what's your favorite(s) comic book movie(s) of 2014 and why?

Around the Network

Got to give a shout out to some good, but not that good, movies:

Neighbors is by the same person who brought us "This is the End", which was his first movie. Reminds me of when we use to get movies like Problem Child 1 & 2. I'm glad there's a new filmmaker in Hollywood who has actual standards & quality of the modern person. (I haven't seen This is the End, so I'm assuming so far)

I still don't understand why 21 Jump Street wasn't in 3D, and I'm not even sure about 22 Jump Street needing it

I've updated the 5th OP by adding another 300 3D Trailer, under Secondary Trailers. Enjoy.

I've also move Seventh Son image & video to the 3rd OP to move into the 2015 Thread at the end of this year. But I will use the 3rd OP to add more images that continue from the 2nd OP, probably anything that gets release after Planes 2 3D. So I might move the Tarzen 3D image into the 3rd OP.

I will keep Seventh Son 3D image & trailer at the bottom of the 3rd OP until I start the 2K15 Thread to move it over. (but that will be at the end of this year, so don't hold your breath, LOL)

I've edit out Ronin from rumor 2014 in the 1st OP, because it seems it was just 47 Ronin 3D, which'd premiered last year, LOL.

Does anyone know how to download movies for free before they hit theaters?

There are certain 2D only movies I want to see on the go.

You can click on my profile and click send message, to send me a private message if you prefer.

I got a 3G Smartphone (Samsung Red Admire) and iPad 3G (1st Gen iPad). I prefer downloading onto my Smartphone for on the go.

I normally just watch for free with the latest flash player and download the stream and re-format them for my Sprint Sanyo SCP 8400 and now Samsung Red Admire (3G), but I currently have my Windows 7 in storage while I'm in transition of moving.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
I have not seen any 2014 comic book movies yet. For 2013 it would have been.....Superman.

For 2014, I will go with Xmen, because they are doing a story which was my favorite from the FOX cartoon back in the 90's.

LOL, of corporate you haven't seen any yet.

The first one will be "I, Frankenstein" this Friday.

You can watch Adult Swim tomorrow night at 12:15 AM, for a special preview.

Theres also 10:00pm 3D screenings at theaters tomorrow for I, Frankenstein.

This comic book movie has really great buzz around it, and there might be a sequel, which was hinted at by the actors such as Aaron Eckhart and others.

This list is wrong. Jurassic World has been moved to 2015, ID4 3D seems to have been cancelled. I wouldn't trust anything on this list at this point. It's misleading - it must be pretty old.

VitroBahllee said:
This list is wrong. Jurassic World has been moved to 2015, ID4 3D seems to have been cancelled. I wouldn't trust anything on this list at this point. It's misleading - it must be pretty old.

I know Jurassic World was push back to 2015, but I want to lazily port it to the 2015 Thread at the end of this year.

You can trust the ones with a specific date to them.

But anything else on the list that only says 2014, well some will come out in 2014 and others will come out in 2015 & 2016. I believe Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters 2 is most likely coming out in 2016.

So please trust the top part of the list that has specific dates on them, like August 22 2014 & etc.

But if it just says "2014", then suspect less then half to make it maybe.

And the Rumor 3D Movies are just rumors most likely, so they don't matter much anyways.

Kaizar said:
VitroBahllee said:

I know Jurassic World was push back to 2015, but I want to lazily port it to the 2015 Thread at the end of this year.

But anything else on the list that only says 2014, well some will come out in 2014 and others will come out in 2015 & 2016. I believe Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters 2 is most likely coming out in 2016.

So please trust the top part of the list that has specific dates on them, like August 22 2014 & etc.

And the Rumor 3D Movies are just rumors most likely, so they don't matter much anyways.

Where do you see confirmation that Independence Day 3D is coming out July 3rd, 2014? Everything I can find points to it having been cancelled. I would love to be wrong about this.

VitroBahllee said:
Kaizar said:
VitroBahllee said:

Where do you see confirmation that Independence Day 3D is coming out July 3rd, 2014? Everything I can find points to it having been cancelled. I would love to be wrong about this.

I think I only posted a vague date like July 2014.

I never put July 3rd 2014 nor any other soecific date.

Anyways, you can inform me of any guarantee cancelations & push backs for me to better update the OP.

But I would probably put it in the probable 2014 section to port to the 2015 thread at the end of this year.

I honestly wouldn't be surprise if movies like Green Lantern 2 get push back. Normally there's 3 years per movie (2 years script and 1 year filming & etc.). I still haven't seen the first Green Lantern yet, but I heard it made a lot of money.

DareDevil 2 is a lucky break thanks to 3D to uncancel it. Reboot to Fantastic Four better be good.

But yeah, they could have either cancel the re-release of ID4 1 or push back both ID4 1 & 2 by 1 more year, LOL. I really look forward to ID4 2 & 3, because the script is said to be 10 to 15 years in the making.

I hope it's no more then a push back of the re-release of ID4 and release of ID4 2. I honestly think its most likely a push back on the re-release because I think ID4 2 is most likely ouch back another year, which would make the most sense knowing 20th Century Fox, which gives us things like X-Men 1 (before studios trusted comic book movies other then Suoer & Batman) & X-Files (when the industry wasn't risking trying Sci-fi shows), so they're known for taking risk, but they are also careful, at least they are careful in this day in age.