By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - the "3DS and PS4 have won this gen" acceptance thread

I guess I accept it. I just don't see things turning out any other way unless something goes horribly awry for Sony. That doesn't mean I won't be a part of the resistance.

Around the Network

Just wait for Vitas 11th holiday...

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

Can't you wait for the competition to be out and for the PS4 to actually outsell the Wii U?

Love and tolerate.

It's not too soon to say the 3DS has won. It is for the PS4, but it sure had a nice start.

Give me a year before I make my judgement.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

Around the Network

Wait a little before you say PS4 won. Consoles launches always do well (Even Wii U's) Wait a year or two before you say anything about winning a generation, especially since this gen hasn't even fully started.

The winner will be decided by how well these systems hold up in the post holiday drought.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Deyon said:
RenCutypoison said:
Too soon !

Yep.

At least wait for the bone to release and see how it does first before making a thread like this!

Even then, launch sales won't mean anything to me.

I'll wait for holyday 2014 for the conclusions.

Too soon, but obviously you know which horse I'm backing.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

I agree *all aboard*