By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Sometimes I wonder if MS is just trolling people with the X1

DerNebel said:

So I know this is not a big deal and I'm not trying to make it look like one, but really this change is so utterly unnecessary that I need to ask myself if MS aren't just trying to make people argue about every little thing regarding the Xbox One.

Does it really matter? Are you going to be looking at the case while your playing games?

Around the Network
JayWood2010 said:
KHlover said:

Didn't even take a whole page for the worst counter-argument off all times to appear. Using this strawman only makes you seem desperate, irritated and angry.

Talk about seeming desperate, irritated, and angry ^

?

Azzanation said:
DerNebel said:

So I know this is not a big deal and I'm not trying to make it look like one, but really this change is so utterly unnecessary that I need to ask myself if MS aren't just trying to make people argue about every little thing regarding the Xbox One.

Does it really matter? Are you going to be looking at the case while your playing games?

Reading, it's your friend

DerNebel said:
To the people in thread that immediately jumped and accused me of making up issues for MS or just trying to hate on them for no reason, read the OP!!!

I don't think this is bad, I don't think this is an issue, I only think it is funny cause it's such a weird an unnecessary change. Really people have some humor, this is all not that serious.

I agree, this is not a big deal.

But, to your point that it is unnecessary.  If every minor change is unnecessary, we wouldn't have many improvements to things that we use every day.

I was thinking of listing a half dozen things, but I think you get my point.  Because we haven't had a chance to really evaluate/use the new cases, we don't really know if this minor change is an evolution or just an unecessary change.

It is near the end of the end....

Was the disc holder always on the left?

Around the Network

@ganoncrotch

a 24mb internet cap?????????????????????????? I have excel binders bigger than that????? Who is your ISP and what country????

kitler53 said:
STRYKIE said:
Is it just me or do the instruction manual tabs look backwards?

oh man, i wasn't even thinking about the manual.  is that going to be printed backwards as well??

let's get serious, do western companies even rint manuals anymore? the first Xbone game I got to open was call of duty, and the only thing in there was a slip of paper that is trying to sell you more stuff

The backwards cases is to make up for the lack of backwards compatibility.

My 3ds friendcode: 5413-0232-9676 (G-cyber)

Um, this is actually something I am pissed off about. I hate cases like this, so much so that I usually throw them out the window (Gears of War 3 Ltd edition) and replace it with a generic 360 case.

Preorder cancelled.

As a right-handed person I will not conform to this travesty.

Enjoy your left-handed console.