By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Sometimes I wonder if MS is just trolling people with the X1

JayWood2010 said:

So we are going to argue about plastic cases now too?

I cant see people caring to be honest.  Just a case and prob them trying to be different.

I also don't see any issue with it too. I guess microsoft is trying to be different for the sake of being different for all I know.

Around the Network

do... do people honestly think this is being brought up as a problem?

we are laughing about it because its random, its just really curious why they would change it. does it make a difference somehow? did they do a study? its just really strange

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

Landguy said:
kitler53 said:
STRYKIE said:
Is it just me or do the instruction manual tabs look backwards?

oh man, i wasn't even thinking about the manual.  is that going to be printed backwards as well??

Come , Come Now...  We know that M$ likes to do everything their way.  The manual will have the binding on the other side too!

i think ive just figured it out.  the manuals will be printed back to front just like in japan.  its their secret weapon to win japan!!!

go play your ps3.5 while I enjoy my futuristic X1, with it's cloud and innovative disk on the left bro

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

They're obviously trying to cater to left-handed gamers. It's pretty clever actually.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

Around the Network
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

Fixed!

But now the "XBOX ONE" engraving is on the bottom of the case and upside down?

There's no issue with the disc case, but if u are ps fan or buying only ps4 thn ofc there's huge issue as u have to downplay xbox it's PS fans job.

klumminati said:
Just my observation ; the ps gamer is the most jaded and angry gamer of all time. If
You don't want X1 why care about their policies practices ect? I drive a Honda and could care less what Chevy does.

Fanboys are fanboys. They're all as bad as each other. You only end up stooping to their level trying to prove otherwise.

But the point of the thread is that nobody in the general electronics industry has ever done this before, I don't think anyone's reaction would be any different no matter which corporation was behind it.

Saviour said:
There's no issue with the disc case, but if u are ps fan or buying only ps4 thn ofc there's huge issue as u have to downplay xbox it's PS fans job.

Not sure how to multi-quote so, read my previous comment.

The disc being on the wrong side is pretty dumb I totally agree with that.