By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Sometimes I wonder if MS is just trolling people with the X1

So I know this is not a big deal and I'm not trying to make it look like one, but really this change is so utterly unnecessary that I need to ask myself if MS aren't just trying to make people argue about every little thing regarding the Xbox One.

Around the Network

So we are going to argue about plastic cases now too?

I cant see people caring to be honest.  Just a case and prob them trying to be different.

just to be clear, you're talking about the disc being on the left instead of the traditional right?

...and yeah, i'd like to have been in the meeting where that was decided. seems so random.  just,.. why?

They have to hire people to counter Troll their competition because MS fans are too busy playing games rather than troll every corner of the internet.

ah i see this coming up again, when i first found it i to was like WTF why?

it doesnt matter lol but really... why? lol

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

Around the Network

This makes sense. To make us appreciate their 180 they force us to do our own every time we want to remove a disk from its case. Really clever, MS.

peshkavus said:
They have to hire people to counter Troll their competition because MS fans are too busy playing games rather than troll every corner of the internet.

Didn't even take a whole page for the worst counter-argument off all times to appear. Using this strawman only makes you seem desperate, irritated and angry.

Is it just me or do the instruction manual tabs look backwards?

MS is just trying to appeal to left handed people.

Would be ironic if the sales ratio turned out similarly.

peshkavus said:

are you claiming that sony, pc and nintendo fans dont play games and just troll the internet?

STRYKIE said:
Is it just me or do the instruction manual tabs look backwards?

oh man, i wasn't even thinking about the manual.  is that going to be printed backwards as well??