By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Sometimes I wonder if MS is just trolling people with the X1

ganoncrotch said:
POE said:
.................What´s the problem?

It's just that the disk is on the left side, kinda means you'd have to either hold it in your right hand and press down with the left or else it'd be floppin off a bit odd. There are somethings which you should aim to change with the new generation, this as Kitler says must have come from a pretty slow week of ideas in the boardroom meetings.

Haha! Even it it´s not something very important, it´s really awkward.

Around the Network

Are they just trying to be different for the sake of being different, now? I do know you're going to have to be more careful putting the manual in, otherwise you're going to bend the pages. Well, unless you want to put them all in backwards. While not a huge deal, it's still a ridiculous and unnecessary change. Something that is going to be a little annoying, since EVERY single other case is the other way.

oh man what a masterful troll job its such a huge deal i can see people selling the console on craigslist day one because this is such a huge deal

J_Allard said:
oh man what a masterful troll job its such a huge deal i can see people selling the console on craigslist day one because this is such a huge deal

Yeah cause thats clearly how he's putting it DERP.

I actually like these sort of little changes OP. Freshens things up, even if a bit random lol. 

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

Nothing wrong with theses cases, they look cool.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network

Fixed!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

Fixed!

I was just going to say that...

It is near the end of the end....

Just my observation ; the ps gamer is the most jaded and angry gamer of all time. If
You don't want X1 why care about their policies practices ect? I drive a Honda and could care less what Chevy does.

Just because you chose to quote a famous dead person does not mean that you are some type of intellect nor does it mean that the quote in question is correct.

peshkavus said:
They have to hire people to counter Troll their competition because MS fans are too busy playing games rather than troll every corner of the internet.

You have to be kidding. When was the last noteworthy MS game released on their console?

Sure enough, Fable Anniversary is coming, but still...

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

Fixed!

So is that another 180 to put things how they should be? Have to say tho, I love the Xbox logo inside under the manual now looks embossed in the plastic, will feel proper fancy.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive