By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Sometimes I wonder if MS is just trolling people with the X1

STRYKIE said:
klumminati said:
Just my observation ; the ps gamer is the most jaded and angry gamer of all time. If
You don't want X1 why care about their policies practices ect? I drive a Honda and could care less what Chevy does.

Fanboys are fanboys. They're all as bad as each other. You only end up stooping to their level trying to prove otherwise.

But the point of the thread is that nobody in the general electronics industry has ever done this before, I don't think anyone's reaction would be any different no matter which corporation was behind it.

so nobody has done it before means no one is allowed to do? well my observation is tht its just MS who will get this type of reaction no matter wat they do people will point out some kind of negativity.

Around the Network

I flip you, I flip you for real.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

Fixed!

Not really but nice try but since I'm left handed turing it this way would make it easier for me to get the disc out.

I'm just glad the eco-box is gone

On a positive note since most people are right handed it will make it easier for them to get the disc out since they no can use their dominant hand to get the disc out for me it will be harder since I'm left handed.

Around the Network

BTW, who the fuck is gonna be buying discs anymore anyway? You guys still rockin' the benzie box in your rides too, using a #2 pencil when the tape gets eaten? Beta tested in the future fuckers, a digital future XD XD XD

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

Saviour said:
STRYKIE said:
klumminati said:
Just my observation ; the ps gamer is the most jaded and angry gamer of all time. If
You don't want X1 why care about their policies practices ect? I drive a Honda and could care less what Chevy does.

Fanboys are fanboys. They're all as bad as each other. You only end up stooping to their level trying to prove otherwise.

But the point of the thread is that nobody in the general electronics industry has ever done this before, I don't think anyone's reaction would be any different no matter which corporation was behind it.

so nobody has done it before means no one is allowed to do? well my observation is tht its just MS who will get this type of reaction no matter wat they do people will point out some kind of negativity.

Well by now, what's the motive behind it?

And I'm pretty sure Sony got those kind of reactions back when Blu-ray first got mainstream attention and was poorly explained, leading people to think it was all some fancy marketing scam. Hell, I think  people were  still referring to the format as "Blu-ray DVD" back then, lol.

Honestly I wish PS4 was doing something odd like this. Wii U has rounded disc edges, XBONE has 180 game cases, and PS4 has PS3 discs with a sightly larger number. This would have been so much cooler:

How will we ever be able to open a game case now?

I don't think it's been made like that on purpose. It's probably a mistake. Even if it's not, I don't believe it is made to troll people either :P

This, I stole from grandpa...It's called soap.