By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your Top 50 Games: 2013 Sign Up Thread!

Everyone who's asked to be added has been added. ^_^

@PhantomLink

You will be missed. Good luck with your classes!

Around the Network

I would love to participate (as if you need to ask ^_^)

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

please add me in :)

bet with ash3336 he wins if Super Mario 3D World sells less than Mario Sunshine during the first three years, I win if 3D World outsells Sunshine's first 3 years. Loser get sig controlled for 3 months (punishment might change)

Do you doubt the WiiU? Do you believe that it won't match the GC?

Then come and accept this bet

Nintendo eShop USA sales ranking 2/12/2013 : http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=173615

Michael-5 said:
brendude13 said:
Sit down people! I've done some thinking and I may have a new Number 1!

I don't I don't see any new game ever toping my Top 4. They are my reason for gaming entirely. My top 5-10 could move around, but damn.....the 90's were just a great time for gaming.

I'm torn, PS1 games have locked out to the top 3 for so long. I don't know where to place this game. :-/

Smeags said:
Korppi said:

Just to make sure: free-to-play browser games are still fair game, right? It's not like it's fucking Candy Crush Saga.

As far as I'm concerned, you're in the clear.

And yeah, I've made my preliminary list this morning. The top games haven't moved around all that much, but my bottom 30 has definitely seen some upheaval. There's so many different things that can make one rethink the way they rank these games. That's definitely part of the fun.

Goodie. And I just realised that I asked you the exact same thing about pre-loaded mobile games the year before last, when I wanted to include Snake II on my list. Haha, it's like I always have to be a spechull snowflake.

Anyway, something I'm pretty tempted do is post music tracks from the games on my list as hints about upcoming ones, but I'm not aware of any handy way to do that. And downloading all that music and then uploading it to YouTube myself just so that you can't see the name of the game or the BGM in the title or the description does seem like a bit of excessive effort for something that three or four people might occasionally pay attention to. (On accident. While drunk, in a poorly lit room). But hey, if someone else wants to do something like that, coolio.

Around the Network

I will participate! No persuading was necessary.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

radishhead said:
I will participate! No persuading was necessary.

Nope! None at all! :D

:D

>.>

Count me in!!

PSN: Saugeen-Uwo     Feel free to add me (put Vg Chartz as MSG)!

Nintendo Network ID: Saugeen-Uwo

And with IveyBoi joining the fun, we've actually surpassed last year's numbers (71 folks joined us in 2012)!

And we still have 6 days before the fun starts. ^_^

brendude13 said:
Michael-5 said:
brendude13 said:
Sit down people! I've done some thinking and I may have a new Number 1!

I don't I don't see any new game ever toping my Top 4. They are my reason for gaming entirely. My top 5-10 could move around, but damn.....the 90's were just a great time for gaming.

I'm torn, PS1 games have locked out to the top 3 for so long. I don't know where to place this game. :-/

For now place it with your top 4. You have about 50 days to decide exactly where it fits.

P.S. I'd have more PS1 games on my list, but the truth is I still have to play a lot of them . Looking forward to so many great games.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results