By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your Top 50 Games: 2013 Sign Up Thread!

I'm in

Around the Network
Korppi said:

Well, I went ahead and finished my list already. I might switch the order around a teensy bit here and there, but I'm pretty sure I've narrowed down everything I want to include on this list. I'm mildly worried that I'll get tied to a stake before I get to finish it, though, since four of the games in the first tenth of my list happen to be some, uhh, pretty big names. Ones that you could usually expect to see at the opposite end of the list. And the fifth... is a browser-based Flash game. (Oh dear.)

Just to make sure: free-to-play browser games are still fair game, right? It's not like it's fucking Candy Crush Saga.

As far as I'm concerned, you're in the clear.

And yeah, I've made my preliminary list this morning. The top games haven't moved around all that much, but my bottom 30 has definitely seen some upheaval. There's so many different things that can make one rethink the way they rank these games. That's definitely part of the fun.

Mine is complete to 50, but actually ordering 21-50 is ridiculously hard.

soulfly666 said:
Mine is complete to 50, but actually ordering 21-50 is ridiculously hard.

I'm with you on that one. I know my favorites and most beloved, but once you get to 21 and above, you're surrounded by so many amazing games and you dont know what to do with them.

Count me in Smeags.

Around the Network

I'm in yo.

I want in, please! *That's what he said...*

Upcoming Games To Get

Definite: Kirby Star Allies (Switch), Mario Tennis Aces (Switch), Fire Emblem (Switch), Yoshi (Switch), Pokemon (Switch), Kingdom Hearts 3 (PS4), Monster Hunter World (PS4)

Considering: Fe (Switch), Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze (Switch), The World Ends With You (Switch), Ys VIII (Switch), Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition (PS4), Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Remix (PS4), The Last Guardian (PS4), Shadow of the Colossus HD (PS4), Anthem (PS4), Shenmue 3 (PS4), WiLD (PS4)

Won't be joining you guys this year, sorry Smeags.

My master degree has absorved almost all my gaming time. In 2013 I've only beat 2 games: Fire Emblem Awakening and Persona 4: Golden, my list probably will be the same as last year.

Why don't you make like a tree and get out of here?

I may be a really new member here, but I am ready. So sign me up!

Yep.

brendude13 said:
Sit down people! I've done some thinking and I may have a new Number 1!

I don't I don't see any new game ever toping my Top 4. They are my reason for gaming entirely. My top 5-10 could move around, but damn.....the 90's were just a great time for gaming.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results