By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Believe it or not Dinosaurs co-existed with Man

I love how the main bulk of your flawed argument is that there is dinosaur art.
Hahahahaha

Current Game Machines: 3DS, Wii U, PC.

Currently Playing: X-Com(PC), Smash Bros(WiiU), Banner Saga(PC), Guild Wars 2(PC), Project X Zone(3DS), Luigis Mansion 2(3DS), DayZ(PC)

Around the Network
Lafiel said:
dahuman said:
prolly hunted to extinction by humans and turned into food as usual.

nah, I think we are dinosaurs and humans went extinct

the dinosaur and humans living together time is probably before Noah's ark and Noah obviously was advised not to take any dinosaurs on board, becaus they(we) are evil, yet some of our species managed to get on the ark, eat the humans and pose as them

I think if you ever see a "human" embryo you will agree with my theory

Sounds about right, that's prolly why my imaginary girlfriend is laying eggs.

He tries so hard but I cannot stop laughing at his OPs.
Keep the dinos coming.

If you use early pottery, paintings etc as an example of what existed at those times it would clearly be a pretty amazing time with a whole host of wierd shaped humans and animals. Also dinosaurs were pretty vicious hunters so I would of thought it would have had a massive effect on the design of buildings etc to keep such creatures out.

Again you have to realise that with life being on earth for 3-4 billion years and modern human life only 100,000 years there abouts to consider humans as some sort of special creature who exclusively has an after-life and a special connection with a god is sheer madness. We can see how a population is indoctrinated in many countries to be religious. It's an infectious disease of the mind that is like a cancer of the human race. It corrupts and destroys where ever it goes and the more radical the religion the more destructive it becomes.

As you can tell from what I write I'm not a fan of religion, I believe for people to lose connection with reality is incredibly dangerous. There isn't a single fact that supports the existence of god.

I have stopped reading after..."brainwashed or indoctrinated with the evolutionists'...".

Well western society... yeah right because the rest of the world believes in creation. Oh wait there are not even Catholics nor Christian so how can they believe something that it is in the Bible???

Anyway does this thread refer to Mario and Yoshi?

Switch!!!

Around the Network
drkohler said:
OooSnap said:

There are Moche vases in Peruvian museums dating from 70 A.D. to 900 A.D. with dinosaurs on them. There are also azcan textile depicting figures that are dated hundreds of years old.

In the Larco Herrera Museum in Peru there are vases that clearly depict dinosaurs.

Complete and utter bullshit.

Don't you even realise that people can actually check your nonsense by going to the museum and SEE the pottery (which in the Moche's case is mostly erotic in nature). You can actually ask archeologists what your "dinosaurs" really are if you cared. But you just don't want to learn...

Yeah, it's hilarious he accuses me of not doing my homework when he does all of his homework from places that BS him, lol

I don't need to do my homework anymore. I did my homework on dinosaurs for over 20 years, ever since I was a kid. The fact that dinosaurs died out 65 million years ago is simple scientific fact. If you cared about science, and not your own little world view, you'd know that, and you'd know why you know that.

As for the Ica stones, Wikipedia did my homework for me. According to Wikipedia, MOST (not all) of the stones can't be dated. Yes, a few were, but that doesn't mean the ones with dinosaurs on them are real. The ones we can date are the ones where the "provenance" was known. As in, we know where the stones came from. As in, we know the CONTEXT. Give me a legitimate, scientific source that directly links these stones with advanced technology and dinosaurs on them to an actual pre-Hispanic date.

The first argument seems to be based on belief: "Do you really believe dino tissue can retain its scent for 70+ million years?" Guess what! Belief has no place in science, only facts do.

The other arguments can be dismissed thanks to the fact that mythologies exists. I, too, think it would be cool if dragons existed. Too bad that they don't, unless you interprete them to be dinosaurs.

Finally: The scientific community is built in such a way that faking proofs is pretty damn hard. It wouldn't take a lot to expose such a lie if it really was a lie.

I kinda pity the OP. I think he actually believes his own crap. The whole thing reeks of confirmation bias and the sad thing is, he doesn't even realise it.

Notice how he completely ignores all posts that go against his POV unless he can find a random out-of-context quote to back up his pseudo-science, but when you actually look at the source, the opposite is often true (or the source is terrible to start off with).

OooSnap said:
Apparently you haven't done your homework.

The stones have been tested multiple times.

The National University of Engineering of Peru. The tests’ conclusions lead unmistakably to the conclusion that the stones were indeed of Pre-Hispanic origin.

Joseph F. Blumrich, a NASA scientists,ran lab tests on it and said they were authentic.

Tests have also been done by Ryan Drum, an Biologist who said the stones weren't done in our time. Tests were reportedly done other times as well.

What do you mean there is no context?
There are Moche vases in Peruvian museums dating from 70 A.D. to 900 A.D. with dinosaurs on them. There are also azcan textile depicting figures that are dated hundreds of years old.

In the Larco Herrera Museum in Peru there are vases that clearly depict dinosaurs. Some of these same types of dinosaurs are shown on the Ica stones.

Around Acambaro, Mexico, over 33,000 ceramic figurines were found in the area and identified with the Pre-classical Chupicuaro Culture and some of them were dinosaurs. And they were discovered in the 1940s long before the west's fascination with and mass exposure to dinosaurs.

There have been artifacts from Tiwanaku in Bolivia that look like dinosaurs.

The native American Coclé culture of Panama, which existed hundreds of years ago ,there was discovered a pottery of a pterodactyle according to A. Hyatt Verrill.
And there are many more "anomalous" artifacts in central and south america like these that you won't find in your history or science textbooks. These findings contradict the evolution story they have been indoctrinating the masses with so I doubt things will change.

If you want to base your beliefs on a bunch of "scientists" worldview without critically analysing and challenging it then that's on you. But please do some actual homework instead of making ill informed posts. And that goes for everybody else.

Wait a second, what did he use as a reference material for dating the vases? Did he use historical data or som other kind of measurement? He couldn´t possibly use carbon dating since you will never get accurate readings from a material that is very young (younger than 5000 years or so I think), furthermore, it is (as far as I know) almost impossible to measure the ages of stones with carbon dating since they do not consist of carbon and the stones themselves are a lot older than the carvings on them. So how did he do it? Guess? :)

JEMC said:
areason said:
Then how did they become extinct?

Cats killed them, obviously.

Ah! So is this why the accient Egyptians worshiped cats?

Because they freed us from our dino overlords?

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!