By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Believe it or not Dinosaurs co-existed with Man

The PC game Lost Eden better than anything proved that dinos co-existed with man.

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

Around the Network

either man existed 66m years ago, or dinosaurs were not extinct then.
If man existed 66m years ago, earth would be overpopulated by now, and we would most likely be in space looking for another planet because our education and knowledge would be greater than it is now.
Dinosaurs were definately extinct 66m years ago, as evidence even beyond their own fossils suggest.

You could link your dinosaur man theory with the ancient alien theory and how they experiemented by combining different life forms, and maybe they created a few dinosaurs which they took back with them when they left........sounds ridiculous but its like believing in god. you cant prove or disprove it.

HigHurtenflurst said:

There was a documentary made about dinosaurs living with man in 1993 too... you should include it in the OP.

i lol'd ^^

OdinHades said:
Puppyroach said:
I kind of feel bad for the people actually believing man co-existed with dinosaurs. Well, we kind of do today if you count birds :). Getting samples that seem to be more recent than 70mil years is only interesting if you can set a date for them coming into existence, and also if you can rule out any kind of manipulation (which this probably is). The thing that fascinates me is that people see 70 million years as a long time, where in the grand scheme of things isn't that long ago.

Did you know that the speed of light was faster in the beginning? That's why stars can be billions of light years away and we still see them, although the world (the ENTIRE UNIVERSE) is just 4000 years old!

I'm not kidding. I was being told just that some years ago by one of those crazy christian people. At that point, I stopped arguing with them. They will keep on making stuff up and brag about that you can't prove it and stuff. It's very tiring.

Well, it is always good for a nice laugh :).

Then how did they become extinct?

Around the Network
areason said:
Then how did they become extinct?

Cats killed them, obviously.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

I signed up on this forum just to post this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ica_stones ,
it basically says that some native farmer made these stones and sold them.
The funny thing is that not only creationists but also conspiracy theorists use these stones as "proof" to say that humans lived 400 million years ago lol .

danisniper07 said:
I signed up on this forum just to post this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ica_stones ,
it basically says that some native farmer made these stones and sold them.
The funny thing is that not only creationists but also conspiracy theorists use these stones as "proof" to say that humans lived 400 million years ago lol .

yea, you can use these stones to "proof" almost any kind of whacky theory, because there are 11,000+ of them with lots of different scenes

Moonhero said:
Perhaps if Jesus was a T-Rex, he couldn't have been nailed to the cross.

I am a firm believer in God, but no, Dinosaurs died long ago. If you go with all of the art seen that looks like dinos, what about the stuff that looks like aliens? I've seen far more art from thousands of years ago that could depict alien life forms with human than I have seen Dinosaur art.

google was surpisingly useful on that phrase.  xD

Using Wikipedia as a source? You really believe a farmer carved over 20,000 stones? The stones were reportedly found even before the farmer was born. 500 years ago a jesuit missionary reportedly saw the stones.