By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Believe it or not Dinosaurs co-existed with Man

Leadified said:

I personally believe dinosaur aliens lived together with people before the Great Cyber Robot War that followed the Second Galactic Civil War.

Utter Hogwash!

It was only AFTER the 3rd of the Unicorn Wars, when She-ra decided she no longer supported the Honor of Grayskull that the Second Galatic Civil War even started, and everybody knows that the last of the great dinosaurs were used up by then save the few that were taken to santuary by the Narwhale Space Fleet.

Still does't explain where the fire breathing dragons went.  Pretty sure they were still around during the great age of Thundar before they fixed the moon back together.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Around the Network

I have a dinosaur at home. It smells.

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

Can't deny the evidence

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

OooSnap said:

I know many of you will laugh and scoff but the evidence is overwhelming that dinosaurs and man coexisted. We, that is western society, have been brainwashed or indoctrinated with the evolutionists' story that dinosaurs died out 70+ million years ago and sadly many people believe it without even questioning it. I even believed in the story until I became a truth seeker and began to grow very, very skeptical of the evolutionists' story of dinosaurs dying out millions and millions of years ago. It's apparent to me that we've been lied to.

Based on what ?

Google researches and investigations  ?

Ok...

p.s. I studied archaeology in Florence, and despite there are interesting and weird facts in history, the 90% of the ones you report, are utterly unconsistent, pseudo-scientific, and teenagers-fascinating dramatizations.

Go to learn how a scientific research can be made.

why didn't these humans living with dinosaurs use the bones of them for their purposes? like they did with bones of other animals? 

at least they could have used them to make small dinosaur sculptures instead of a stone...

i mean, seriously, if it would be true we would have probably a lot of findings of dinosaur bones used by humans for different stuff in their life.

Around the Network
NiKKoM said:

Can't deny the evidence

The sad part is... I had Dino Riders on Beta tape when I was a wee tacker.
Doesn't really apply though, the "people" in Dino Riders actually tavelled through time to pre-historic earth. :P

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

And the OP is from the United States, of course. Where else he could be from, with those ideas, in 2013?

In all seriousness, I find it very alarming that in a modern, "educated" country where people have access to so much info about everything, so many people (and they keep growing in number!) believe this nonsense.

It's worrisome.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

I kind of feel bad for the people actually believing man co-existed with dinosaurs. Well, we kind of do today if you count birds :). Getting samples that seem to be more recent than 70mil years is only interesting if you can set a date for them coming into existence, and also if you can rule out any kind of manipulation (which this probably is). The thing that fascinates me is that people see 70 million years as a long time, where in the grand scheme of things isn't that long ago.

Puppyroach said:
I kind of feel bad for the people actually believing man co-existed with dinosaurs. Well, we kind of do today if you count birds :). Getting samples that seem to be more recent than 70mil years is only interesting if you can set a date for them coming into existence, and also if you can rule out any kind of manipulation (which this probably is). The thing that fascinates me is that people see 70 million years as a long time, where in the grand scheme of things isn't that long ago.

Did you know that the speed of light was faster in the beginning? That's why stars can be billions of light years away and we still see them, although the world (the ENTIRE UNIVERSE) is just 4000 years old!

I'm not kidding. I was being told just that some years ago by one of those crazy christian people. At that point, I stopped arguing with them. They will keep on making stuff up and brag about that you can't prove it and stuff. It's very tiring.

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

The ancient pieces of art are interesting, but not for the reasons you think they are.

The cyclops in Greek mythology is thought to be based off of the bones of an elephant, which looks like a cyclops skull:

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/093/a/8/elephant_skull_3_4_by_apteryxstock-d3d3uwp.jpg

Most dragon legends (which are common throughout the world) are thought to be based on old dinosaur bones.

At that's kind of the thing: digging up dinosaur fossils aren't a new thing. People have been doing it for awhile, before they even knew what a dinosaur was. They don't even have to dig them up, because dinosaur fossils are often uncovered by rainfall, or simply while digging for some other project.

That one Hesoid vase depicting the battle of Troy is actually depicting a dinosaur SKULL, not an actually realistic dinosaur like your quote claims (the fact that it is a skull is pretty damn obvious).

The most fascinating thing you've pointed out is that certain peoples claim to have observed dinosaur life in recent times, as early as the 1940s. But this isn't evidence that dinosaurs are 6,000 years old. At best, it's evidence that some species of dinosaurs may still exist, which is more of a cryptozoology thing then a creationist thing, and something that has ABSOLUTELY NO scientific evidence, no evidence period beyond some eye witness accounts.

What is indisputable, proven scientific fact that you have yet to debunk because you can't:

Radiometric dating, which shows that dinosaurs died out around 65 million years

The universe is nearly 14 billion years old, as proven by the observance of background radiation. Another, simpler way of proving that the universe is WAY older then 6,000 years old: much of the starlight reaching the earth is millions of years old. We know the speed of light. You can't disprove that.