By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The PSN store is a fucking joke

that's a heavenly sign telling you

"buy retail,support your local dealer,resell the game whenever you want to + buy retail especially when your internetconnection is slow"(the huger the gamedata the bigger the possibility for an error)

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
wick said:
Another reason an all digital console would be a bad bad idea.

huh?

itunes, steam and Live seem to work perfectly well.

Yea Sony's not quite at that level yet.

allblue said:
Sony should apologize and issue a quick fix. No excuses.

What if the excuse is bad code given by r* or traffic taxing the system due to hundreds of thousands downloading it at the same time

in the long run it will be good for you. if it is a global problem they will fix it the next hours or days and give you something as compensation!

kowenicki said:
wick said:

huh?

Steam has bad days, especially on launch day.. games not working even when downloading in advance... been some games over the last 12 months that have had issues.. Not sure about itunes, never really rushed to the store to buy something on launch day :D

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

Around the Network
crissindahouse said:
in the long run it will be good for you. if it is a global problem they will fix it the next hours or days and give you something as compensation!

This problem seems to be the the console itself, since this problem has happened with other games. I think it has something to do with when the PS3 does the download in backround feature. Not the servers.

kowenicki said:
wick said:

huh?

Kowen please, you get threads like that for steam and xbox live

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

a download of 15hours?
damn your internet sucks

kowenicki said:
wick said:

huh?

Well good for them.

The PSP Go and original Xbone say hi

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

kowenicki said:
wick said:

huh?

Not sticking up for Sony whatsoever as the PSN does have problems, but itunes doesn't work perfectly well. I'll bet you'll hear complaints tomorrow when iOS7 is released that people's firmware didn't completely download. It's happened to me so often.