By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The PSN store is a fucking joke

I agree with you dude.

I think that there's a problem with the PSN.

I had a similar problem but with Killzone Mercenary. The PSN charged me twice when I bought that game because after I bought the game, it still said "buy" instead" of "Download." So I went to consumer support and they said that they will check my case and deliberate if I get a refund, however, I don't have any hopes.

Sony is really pissing me off with their shitty PSN. This kind of stuff never happened before. I don't know what is going on.

Around the Network
lehamsy said:
I agree with you dude.

I had a similar problem but with Killzone Mercenary. The PSN charged me twice when I bought that game because after I bought the game, it still said "buy" instead" of "Download." So I went to consumer support and they said that they will check my case and deliberate if I get a refund, however, I don't have any hopes.

Sony is really pissing me off with their shitty PSN. This kind of stuff never happened before. I don't know what is going on.

You should get a "refund" but it will probably be credit to your PS account, not a real refund. I went through something similar a few months ago where I was somehow magically signed up for their music service through my PS3. I spent almost an hour on the phone giving some support agent all the info after he told me he could get me a refund right after all the info was taken, only for him to then say "well I got the info unfortunately I don't havr the authority to hand out a refund, that will go to a case by case decision and we will email you within 10 business days". About 7-8 business days later I got an email saying my PS wallet had been reimbursed.

Kind of shitty that due to some error on their side I got charged money and could only be "refunded" PS store credit, but maybe your case will be different as Mercenary probably costs $40 or so.

J_Allard said:
lehamsy said:
I agree with you dude.

You should get a "refund" but it will probably be credit to your PS account, not a real refund. I went through something similar a few months ago where I was somehow magically signed up for their music service through my PS3. I spent almost an hour on the phone giving some support agent all the info after he told me he could get me a refund right after all the info was taken, only for him to then say "well I got the info unfortunately I don't havr the authority to hand out a refund, that will go to a case by case decision and we will email you within 10 business days". About 7-8 business days later I got an email saying my PS wallet had been reimbursed.

Kind of shitty that due to some error on their side I got charged money and could only be "refunded" PS store credit, but maybe your case will be different as Mercenary probably costs $40 or so.

Well they said pretty much the same to me. They said they will e-mail me within 5-7  business days (This happened September 10th). But If I get a refund, and the guy who talk to me was pretty clear, I will get credit ($35.99) added to my PSN Wallet.

My bank has already charged me those extra $35.99. So I truly hope that I get a refund.

I also agree with you. I'll feel betrayed because it was their mistake. 

The store was better before they changed the interface. now everything is annoying and slow.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash