By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - This aint no MegaTon...its a GIGATON! Rejoice FF Fans! Final Fantasy Agito is FINALLY coming! (NEW INFO UPDATED)

Tagged games:

Are you happy?

I am so happy man! OOOH YAAAAAAAAA 24 100.00%

Total:24

I guess it's better than nothing but no one asked for this.

Around the Network

They took my hopes and dreams and crushed them... Okay no, this game got me interested back in the day but it took them so long to bring it that I lost all hype I ever had...

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

-_-...FUCK YOU SQUARE-ENIX!!!!

I predict that Final Fantasy XV will be the las console game they make. After the "commercial failure" they will enter the smartphone market forever and release KH III on smartphones. The end of Square is near...

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Anfebious said:
I predict that Final Fantasy XV will be the las console game they make. After the "commercial failure" they will enter the smartphone market forever and release KH III on smartphones. The end of Square is near...

Final Fantasy 7 on iOS will save them...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network
NiKKoM said:
Anfebious said:

Well that's correct... But it would be the end of square... for me at least. Then I expect all of their franchises on IOS.. damn :/

NiKKoM said:
Anfebious said:

With updated combat where you only have to slide your finger over your characters to make them hit the enemies!

Signature goes here!

Well, this is hugely disappointing. Was hoping for it to be on 3DS.

Ahhh well, Ill still get it eventually on mobile.

TruckOSaurus said:
NiKKoM said:
Anfebious said:

With updated combat where you only have to slide your finger over your characters to make them hit the enemies! win!

fixed.

NiKKoM said:

That is just awesome, lol!

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!