By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - This aint no MegaTon...its a GIGATON! Rejoice FF Fans! Final Fantasy Agito is FINALLY coming! (NEW INFO UPDATED)

Tagged games:

Are you happy?

I am so happy man! OOOH YAAAAAAAAA 24 100.00%

Total:24

I hate you so much Square Enix, why do you insist on making me miserable

Firstly, release Crisis Core and BBS on PSN since they are the best games on the PSP (ideally "HD" remakes with trophies, but I will settle for them actually being there). Then you just port Type 0 to Vita and release in the West

How hard is that Square Enix you incompitant idiots

Around the Network

It seems that Lord NiKKoM has a new disciple.

what a shitty company

from what i understand this isnt type-0, but a mobile game with the same characters.

Seriously: How hard could it be to just make a straight port to the 3DS/Vita and get one of the firstpartys involved with the localization ?
I´m very sure that Nintendo would handle the publishing if they could get an exclusive FF for the 3DS...Sony? Maybe...

Around the Network

Why do I feel this will be like Before Crisis and we will never get to actually see this localized.

Lol @ Square enix trolling the fanbase of PSP

I don't think I'll play it.

At first I didn't know how to feel about this. I thought it was a port, that I've wanted to play for so long, but definitely not on smartphones (I do not like gaming on phones).

Were Type-0 announced in the west for PSP; Vita; 3DS or even a home console, I would play it. Smartphones, not so much.

Then I found out it's a new original title. Well, I guess all that petitioning to get Type-0 in the west hasn't gone to waste really. I still hold out hope that it's coming to Vita. And who knows, maybe Square Enix would consider porting this across to PSN (not PSM; please not PSM) one day too.

(Of course, I'm just kidding myself to think that Square-Enix will make any good decisions, but I always keep deluding myself into hoping that they'll do something I like).

No thank you.... oh and FUCK SQUARE ENIX!!!