By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - This aint no MegaTon...its a GIGATON! Rejoice FF Fans! Final Fantasy Agito is FINALLY coming! (NEW INFO UPDATED)

Tagged games:

Are you happy?

I am so happy man! OOOH YAAAAAAAAA 24 100.00%

Total:24
BasilZero said:

Well I'll be damned l0l - So I guess we can expect a exclusive Final Fantasy Versus XIII in the future for the PS3 still.

THREAD TITLE AND OP UPDATED

Final Fantasy Agito Coming To iOS And Android This Winter

Back before Square Enix moved the game to PSP, Final Fantasy Type-0 was named Final Fantasy Agito XIII and was in development for phones. This week’s Famitsu magazine reveals that an “Agito” game is still headed to phones. Final Fantasy Agito is in development for iOS and Android platforms (thanks, Re: Zaregoto) this winter.

The game is a new title that will give players a look at the history of the first bout. The game is somehow related to Final Fantasy Type-0, as certain characters from that game are visible in the magazine. You can see Ace from FInal Fantasy Type-0 in the top left.

Source: http://www.siliconera.com/2013/09/10/final-fantasy-agito-coming-to-ios-and-android-looks-similar-to-type-0/

that is just bizzare...

why would you call your new game what the old game was originally called? Am I confused or is this a prequel to type 0?

Around the Network

I thought it was going to say coming to Vita. I was going to get mad because I just sold mine, oh well maybe there is still hope for it to come eventually to Vita.

Oh shit kinda super late with mine.

Do Final Fantasy games really sell on Smart Phones?

So its still not coming here then? And it's next year on that. We may never see this game.

Around the Network

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

On mobile? total fail ....

NiKKoM said:

More like corrupted politicians 

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Well on the bright side, maybe they will port it to PS Mobile after some time and "optimise" it for Vita... That's all you have to settle for now Vita fans, dirty ports of mobile Final Fantasy games from a company that is in 8% owned by Sony Computer Entertainment...fucking shit.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

This is some F2P crap, this is nothing to get exited over!