By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - This aint no MegaTon...its a GIGATON! Rejoice FF Fans! Final Fantasy Agito is FINALLY coming! (NEW INFO UPDATED)

Tagged games:

Are you happy?

I am so happy man! OOOH YAAAAAAAAA 24 100.00%

Total:24

I really should not be surprised anymore. So many trends in modern gaming that are just awful. Meh.

Around the Network
Chevinator123 said:

Perfect reaction.

Seriously though, if you read the comments someone at Square Enix made about the game you'd be pissed. He said he wanted those who couldn't buy Type-0 to buy this instead. How does fuck off sound?

GIGATON? more like why there should be no FF fan

Smartest nam evila

Current Platforms: HighendPC[rip]/PS4/PS3[rip]/Vita[rip]

And the trolling continues....

I am the Playstation Avenger.

I love final fantasy but I do not want to play it on my cell phone, I am fine with tablets but I still prefer a home console experience or a real portable like Vita.

Here is the way things should work, build the game for Vita, sell the game for 3 months - 6 months on Vita based on sales then port it to IOS and Android. That way you get around a 500,000 in real sales before people start buying the game for 5.99.

The 15.99 are not even remotely close to the top 100 in IOS sales so I excluded it.

Around the Network

why are they still around? it is a prequel to a game we all want and it most likely wont even be released outside of Japan. Why am I hyped? give me type0 or GTFO. and playing a game like this on a machine with no buttons will suck

brendude13 said:
Chevinator123 said:

Perfect reaction.

Seriously though, if you read the comments someone at Square Enix made about the game you'd be pissed. He said he wanted those who couldn't buy Type-0 to buy this instead. How does fuck off sound?

Well you know how Square Enix works.

Us: "We want Final Fantasy VS XIII!"

Square "Holy crap!  They're asking for Final Fantasy XIII-2!"

BasilZero said:
darkknightkryta said:

Well you know how Square Enix works.

Us: "We want Final Fantasy VS XIII!"

Saquare "Holy crap!  They're asking for Final Fantasy XIII-2!"

LOL Sorry I had to chuckle at that but that does seem to be true and very ironic XD.

Yup, and I had a typo :(

To think I started to believe in Square. :/