By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - This aint no MegaTon...its a GIGATON! Rejoice FF Fans! Final Fantasy Agito is FINALLY coming! (NEW INFO UPDATED)

Tagged games:

Are you happy?

I am so happy man! OOOH YAAAAAAAAA 24 100.00%

Total:24

But is this really a port of FF Type-0? I've read somewhere that it's actually a different game called Final Fantasy Agito.

Around the Network
artur-fernand said:
But is this really a port of FF Type-0? I've read somewhere that it's actually a different game called Final Fantasy Agito.

That's what type 0 was originally named

ishiki said:
artur-fernand said:

That's what type 0 was originally named

Yes, but that's the point. It's no longer called that. If this is Final Fantasy Agito, then it's NOT a port of Type-0, it's a differente game (a prequel to Type-0, I've read).

It's spinoff of Type 0. I'm sure this'll be as big as KH Coded.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Wait....

IS THIS FUCKING FOREAL??

*Reads OP*

Around the Network

Yep, it's a game called Final Fantasy Agito. Looks like it's related to Type-0, but it's NOT Type-0.

Let's bet when they're gonna announce Final Fantasy Versus now.

outlawauron said:
This is rumor based on a something not directly connected to Square. Surely, a RUMOR: belongs at the beginning of this thread.

Lol if it's a rumor basil created a useless thread... Anyone could suspect with SE development for the iOS and ports to it that this would be a possibility.

Even if it came to PSP, I wouldn't care. No retail version, no shits given.  I'd rather miss out on a game I'm interested in than purchase a digital title that I can't actually say I own.  If I have access to it for $5 or less only then will I play it.  I'm not a fan of piracy, so not going to do that.

...on IOS and Andriod...I hate you Basil for getting my hopes up.