By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Is it Time for Futurama to End?

Tagged games:

Should Futurama End?

Yes 39 51.32%

No 37 48.68%

Total:76

It's a shame its ending, I've loved it since it started airing. It's had a good run though, especially for an animated series, so if it has to end now I'm definitely more ok with the decision than when it was first cancelled in 2003.

Around the Network

"From now and until the show becomes unprofitable" - Troy McClure

Really depends if it makes money or not.

spurgeonryan said:
I am ready for it to end. Just like I am ready for the Simpsons and South Park to end.

Doesn't happen that often that I agree with a whole comment of yours.

Futurama is allowed to end in a respectful manner, while Simpsons should have ended 10 years ago and South Park about 2 years ago.
Family Guy also isn't as funny anymore as seasons 1-5. Really the only series I still like to watch recent episodes of is American Dad.

Also my gf and I would like to see a return of Drawn Together. :D

I'd rather see it leave while it's still decent rather than linger on like a dying buffalo.

Goodbye, old friend.

It had a nice run 72 episodes on regular TV (Fox) and 68 episodes on basic cable (Comedy Central) it probably could have lasted a couple more seasons but any show that gets passed 100 episodes is pretty much a success.

Around the Network

I really like Futurama, but if it ends now I feel as though it ended with dignity and promise as opposed to fading iinto obscurity.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

It was a lovely episode, and they COULD end it there (it's a better ending than The Devil's Hands Are Idle Playthings, anyway), but I really want to see more.

It's far from intellectual bankruptcy like Family Guy and the Simpsons. I can see the appeal of ending on a high note, but I think they could easily pull that off 3-4 seasons later.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

TV shows last too long in general imo.

How was it ?
Good Bye, Futurama :( ...

I'm gutted its ending! I much prefer this to The Simpsons and wished it was that Matt groening program that was finishing! Futurama is much better and has much better characters.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website