By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Ubisoft does an amazing job with WiiU Splinter Cell Blacklist

looks interesting. But while some things from the video are indeed stealthy, the NPC's dumbness and overall lack of hearing/periferical sight hinders the acomplishment feeling of beating them.

Around the Network

I was going to buy the Wii U version, but locall coop is a big draw for me. It's really stupid that they left that out.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

very good indeed

pezus said:
Now I hope WiiU owners will actually support quality.

Day one here

In Gods we trust. Dattebayo...

WiiU ID:         Aias23

Xbox360/XboxOne ID:  Aias23

3DS FC:         3737 9509 2938

So Ubisoft doing better AND more Wii U promotion than Nintendo?

Around the Network
LilChicken22 said:
So Ubisoft doing better AND more Wii U promotion than Nintendo?

Quality Wii U development funded by PS360 profits. Never thought I'd see the day.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

I love how IGN say SC: Blacklist graphics looks dated but The Last Of Us looks beautiful. lol

I am so going to get this game.

MGSV and This is like light and day (no pun intended) , I hope this game have more merit than just cheesy Hollywood-esc story and action.

Incubi said:

+Superior lighting, physics and textures

Has this been confirmed? Source?

famousringo said:
Incubi said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsKN-bHSmoE#at=68

I'm so happy to see Ubisoft making an effort on the WiiU port of Splinter Cell Blacklist. As of this time i own PS3 and WiiU. I'd be completely retarded to get anything but the WiiU version.

+Impressive gamepad support

+Superior lighting, physics and textures

+No screen tearing

-Lack of offline splitscreen coop multiplayer. This is kinda a sad, especially as this mode would be much better on WiiU with one player using the TV and the other using the gamepad. Hopefully we'll get a DLC where this is included. Missed opportunity.

Other versions suffer from screen tearing?  Why the hell is that still a problem in 2013?

But yeah, probably going to get this and Deus Ex and get my long-neglected sneaky bastard on. The lack of local co-op sucks, but if I'm honest, I probably won't get much chance to use it, anyway.

IGN mentioned in their review that the PS360 vrsions had screen teaing, yes.

Screen tearing occurs when a system runs over budget for a frame and essentially leaves it incomplete and goes on the next one, causing a tear where in the section of the screen that doesn't get drawn.