By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Ubisoft does an amazing job with WiiU Splinter Cell Blacklist

Y'all support Ubisoft's quality "hardcore" Wii U ports so that people like me can enjoy more of this when we can eventually afford our Wii Us!

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/7530/gohansupersaiyan239du.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> http://www.deviantart.com/download/109426596/Shippuden_Team_7_by_Tsubaki_chan.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> http://image.hotdog.hu/_data/members0/772/1047772/images/kepek_illusztraciok/Bleach%2520-%2520Ishida%2520Uryuu%25201.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">

3DS: tolu619

Wii U: FoyehBoys

Vita, PS3 and PS4: FoyehBoys

XBoxOne: Tolu619

Switch: Tolu619

Kugali - We publish comics from all across Africa and the diaspora, and we also push the boundaries of Augmented Reality storytelling. Check us out!

My thread for teaching VGC some Nigerian slangs

Around the Network

This game looks good and looks like fun. Will probably get it.

In case you didn't know, I have a comic book called Guardians. I'm the writer/creator of it, and we have four issues out right now, with our fifth coming out soon!

We're also doing a Patreon right now for the comic, and I'd appreciate any and all help in getting it funded. If 56 people pledged $3 per issue, we'll be funded

To pledge, click here. Please join Team Guardians!

this game is gonna bomb hard
theres no question about it.its too late for 3rd parties

DieAppleDie said:
this game is gonna bomb hard
theres no question about it.its too late for 3rd parties

Frankly, I don't see Splinter Cell doing very well across all platforms, much less Wii U.

I don't know it's done well in the past, and many reviews already say it's really good. I'm curious to see how it does.

In case you didn't know, I have a comic book called Guardians. I'm the writer/creator of it, and we have four issues out right now, with our fifth coming out soon!

We're also doing a Patreon right now for the comic, and I'd appreciate any and all help in getting it funded. If 56 people pledged $3 per issue, we'll be funded

Around the Network

is sell more than 15k FW on Wii U will be better than Injustice

Click HERE and be happy 

Ubisoft did wonders with the gamepad. It won't be a day one purchase though.

I'm glad they are doing a good job, still I've never been a Splinter Cell fan, I won't buy this.

Of all the third parties, Ubisoft have been one of the best at utilizing the Gamepad, between this game and ZombiU.

Yeah I don't play Splinter Cell either but I'm intrigued enough to check it out and see what everyone is saying.