By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Ubisoft does an amazing job with WiiU Splinter Cell Blacklist

I want to support Ubisoft buying this game but:
Pikmin 3 - already out
The Wonderful 101 - september 15th
Rayman Legends - september 4th
Wind Waker HD - october
Pokemon X/Y - october
Sonic Lost Worlds - october
Assassin Creed 4 - november
DKC Tropical Freeze - november
Super Mario 3D World - december
Watch Dogs - december
I don't think I have enough money to spend on all of this high quality games. It will be impossible for Nintendo fans to do that. So, goodbye third party support. You got your chance from december 2012 to july 2013 to shine on Wii U, instead you running away like chicken. Now they have to go neck to neck against Nintendo best sellers.

Around the Network
NintendoSupporter<3 said:
Yeah offline co-op may come as a patch. At least it still have an online mode tho! :D

It could come as DLC, but I think it would require some good sales. As it is they took the dev time to invest in a real feature set difference for Wii U vs the local coop. If it sales well (relative to userbase), then I could see that coming after the fact.

cbarroso09 said:
Pikmin 3 - already out
Wind Waker HD - october
Pokemon X/Y - october
Watch Dogs - december
I don't think I have enough money to spend on all of this high quality games. It will be impossible for Nintendo fans to do that. So, goodbye third party support. You got your chance from december 2012 to july 2013 to shine on Wii U, instead you running away like chicken. Now they have to go neck to neck against Nintendo best sellers.

For the month of august there is only two AAA releases on WiiU; Pikmin 3 and Splinter Cell Blacklist. Unless you're someone whom can only buy one game per month, I can understand why you'd pick Pikmin 3. But if you can buy more than that on a monthly basis, i'd say pick up Blacklist.

The wii U version looks WONDERFUL!
And im getting it (when i get an wii U).

But i cant see it selling more than 100,000 copies...
Maybe in other timing...

pezus said:
Now I hope WiiU owners will actually support quality.

Buying third party games of any kind would be against our nature.

Do you want to throw the natural cycle of things out of wack, Pezzy?

Around the Network
pezus said:
NiKKoM said:
pezus said:

to be honest.. i don't think that the game will sell very well on any system.. it's releasing like next week and there is little hype.. not as low as Lost Planet 3 but low enough to flop..

I agree. I didn't even know it was releasing this soon. And I call myself a gamer that follows gaming news a lot.

Really? It has been on the top page in every single gamesite recently. And it is allready well recieved critically. 

Might get it when it's cheap.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

Unfortunately I won't be able to get this game, as I can only buy 1 game per month, but it seens pretty well done.

Incubi said:
cbarroso09 said:
Pikmin 3 - already out
Wind Waker HD - october
Pokemon X/Y - october
Watch Dogs - december

For the month of august there is only two AAA releases on WiiU; Pikmin 3 and Splinter Cell Blacklist. Unless you're someone whom can only buy one game per month, I can understand why you'd pick Pikmin 3. But if you can buy more than that on a monthly basis, i'd say pick up Blacklist.

even if i can do that, there won't be more than 1 million people doing that. 

pezus said:

I hope so too. We really need to show our support for Wonderful 101 next week.