By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Ubisoft does an amazing job with WiiU Splinter Cell Blacklist

curl-6 said:
Of all the third parties, Ubisoft have been one of the best at utilizing the Gamepad, between this game and ZombiU.

they even used it better than Nintendo IMO

Around the Network
MohammadBadir said:
curl-6 said:
Of all the third parties, Ubisoft have been one of the best at utilizing the Gamepad, between this game and ZombiU.

I don't know about this game, but I think NintendoLand easily beats ZombiU at utilizing the gamepad.

MohammadBadir said:
curl-6 said:

Nintendoland and Game & Wario used it pretty well, though Nintendo could have made more of it in their other games.

I really liked the way Criterion used it in Need for Speed Most Wanted U as well.

curl-6 said:
MohammadBadir said:
curl-6 said:

Nintendoland and Game & Wario used it pretty well, though Nintendo could have made more of it in their other games.

I really liked the way Criterion used it in Need for Speed Most Wanted U as well.

Well I don't know: Mario, DKC, Mario Kart, Smash Bros are very "traditional" games I don't now how much they could add...I'm expecting some more "gamepad support" for the next Zelda, porject X, and eventually the next metroid or new IPs. They could have done more whith Pikmin3 probably (but I don't really know, I haven't played the game yet) but we know it's basically a game ported and adapted from the Wii.

freebs2 said:

Well I don't know: Mario, DKC, Mario Kart, Smash Bros are very "traditional" games I don't now how much they could add...I'm expecting some more "gamepad support" for the next Zelda, porject X, and eventually the next metroid or new IPs. They could have done more whith Pikmin3 probably (but I don't really know, I haven't played the game yet) but we know it's basically a game ported and adapted from the Wii.

Pikmin 3 definitely could have made more extensive use of it with the RTS elements, though thankfully the game is superb even without this.

Around the Network

Pikmin is the bomb, it's the beginning of the "rebirth" of the Wii U.

In case you didn't know, I have a comic book called Guardians. I'm the writer/creator of it, and we have four issues out right now, with our fifth coming out soon!

We're also doing a Patreon right now for the comic, and I'd appreciate any and all help in getting it funded. If 56 people pledged $3 per issue, we'll be funded

To pledge, click here. Please join Team Guardians!

blackmagicwolf said:
Pikmin is the bomb, it's the beginning of the "rebirth" of the Wii U.

It is indeed a very good game, the Wii U's first exclusive that really impresses.

It's the game that turns Wii U  from a "wait and see" to a "worth buying now" system.

Yep. And the hits are going to keep on coming.

In case you didn't know, I have a comic book called Guardians. I'm the writer/creator of it, and we have four issues out right now, with our fifth coming out soon!

We're also doing a Patreon right now for the comic, and I'd appreciate any and all help in getting it funded. If 56 people pledged $3 per issue, we'll be funded

To pledge, click here. Please join Team Guardians!

I'm interested to see how Ubisoft's other Wii U games turn out; Rayman Legends, Assassin's Creed 4, and Watch Dogs. Hopefully they are high quality ports that make good use of the Gamepad as well.

And hopefully they don't lack features...