By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your favorite fighting games

Tagged games:

aikohualda said:
Weedlab said:

The King of Iron Fist! Tekken is definitely a good series. Some of my guys and gal below ...

no love for the williams sisters???

LOL! Nina. I played with her a lot over the years. Not so much her sister. Too much elegance in her moves. xD But she sexy though. 

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Around the Network
Weedlab said:
V-r0cK said:

- Dragon Ball Z Budokai 3

I often wished NB would go back to that format. Budokai 3 is my favorite DBZ fighter so far. Didn't like the newer ones that much.

Wasn't Budokai the Atari games?

darkknightkryta said:
Weedlab said:
V-r0cK said:

I often wished NB would go back to that format. Budokai 3 is my favorite DBZ fighter so far. Didn't like the newer ones that much.

Yes that is correct, but NB did revisit the format in some sense with Burst Limit. The problem I had with that one was it felt too stripped down. Plus NB were the ones to release the HD collection of Budokai 1 and 3, so if they wanted to they could produce games in that vein. I honestly think Budokai had a better format than the Tenkaichi set up (But that's just me).

Weedlab said:
darkknightkryta said:
Weedlab said:
V-r0cK said:

Yes that is correct, but NB did revisit the format in some sense with Burst Limit. The problem I had with that one was it felt too stripped down. Plus NB were the ones to release the HD collection of Budokai 1 and 3, so if they wanted to they could produce games in that vein. I honestly think Budokai had a better format than the Tenkaichi set up (But that's just me).

I only played a bit of one of the Budokais so I can't comment much, but I remember not being able to jump was annoying.

Dead or Alive 4 and 5

Tekken Tag 2

Persona 4 Arena

DBZ Budokai 3

That Naruto game from last year.

Around the Network
gooch_destroyer said:
Dead or Alive 4 and 5

Tekken Tag 2

Persona 4 Arena

DBZ Budokai 3

You getting the new one? I'm so behind on the manga that I might just buy the game to catch up. xD

Weedlab said:
gooch_destroyer said:
Dead or Alive 4 and 5

Tekken Tag 2

Persona 4 Arena

DBZ Budokai 3

You getting the new one? I'm so behind on the manga that I might just buy the game to catch up. xD

naw I'll let my friend get it. I'll play his. XD I only watch the Dub.

Weedlab said:
aikohualda said:

LOL! Nina. I played with her a lot over the years. Not so much her sister. Too much elegance in her moves. xD But she sexy though. 

HA! Am I the only one who found the first part of the Nina statement HILARIOUS lol(I am at work bored smh)

ON TOPIC:

Tekken all the way T5: DR was indeed teh ebst but I LOVE the system in T6 and TTT 2 I used to think that it was VERY unbalanced(which it still is) but when you learn what moves punish others best and what to look out for the games(T6 and TTT2) are two of the best in the series! Loads of fun, some folks just taking the games way to seriously lol.

I am also a fan of the Naruto games on PS3 all of them. And there are others but Tekken is what I play above any and everything else and I am a prett good player!

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

TheBlackNaruto said:
Weedlab said:
aikohualda said:

HA! Am I the only one who found the first part of the Nina statement HILARIOUS lol(I am at work bored smh)

ON TOPIC:

Tekken all the way T5: DR was indeed teh ebst but I LOVE the system in T6 and TTT 2 I used to think that it was VERY unbalanced(which it still is) but when you learn what moves punish others best and what to look out for the games(T6 and TTT2) are two of the best in the series! Loads of fun, some folks just taking the games way to seriously lol.

I am also a fan of the Naruto games on PS3 all of them. And there are others but Tekken is what I play above any and everything else and I am a prett good player!

i love nina...

but in tekken tag, tk5 dr until tag2... anna has been really stable and a much easier options....

Super Street Fighter II

Soul Calibur II

The Last Blade II

Probably Super Street Fighter IV, but I haven't played enough with it.