By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your favorite fighting games

Tagged games:

darkknightkryta said:
You know what needs an update? Boshido Blade.

Those were pretty interesting. My friends and I used to play then often due to the 'realism' relative to other fighters. Mad for interesting fights. The way how Square is now I highly doubt they'll even touch it - at least for consoles.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Around the Network
burninmylight said:
Virtual On: Oratorio Tangram. I want to be buried with that game.

That was so much fun man. I'd kill for a proper next gen version of that series.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Weedlab said:
burninmylight said:

That was so much fun man. I'd kill for a proper next gen version of that series.

Same here. A proper Virtual On game done right would probably be THE game to get me to buy another console. I was awfully close to getting a PS2 for Virtual On Marz until I actually played the steaming turd.

burninmylight said:
Weedlab said:
burninmylight said:

Same here. A proper Virtual On game done right would probably be THE game to get me to buy another console. I was awfully close to getting a PS2 for Virtual On Marz until I actually played the steaming turd.

Maybe they can make one and use two Move controllers to simulate the dual analogue setup they had.

- Tekken Tag 2
- SF 4
- Soul Calibur 2
- Capcom vs SNK 2
- Marvel vs Capcom 2
- SF 3: Third Strike
- SF 2, the latest version released outside of HD remix
- DOA 2 (my last favorite DOA, though I do buy them all)
- Virtua Fighter 5: Final Tuned or whatever It's called for XBLA
- Persona Arena
- BlazBlue CS
- Smash Brothers Brawl
Those are my favorite fighting games over the recent years.

It's just that simple.

Around the Network
darkknightkryta said:
burninmylight said:
Weedlab said:
burninmylight said:

Maybe they can make one and use two Move controllers to simulate the dual analogue setup they had.

It's in the realm of possibility, considering what some people made happen with just a regular Wiimote and Nunchuk:

I'd gladly settle for a control scheme similar to the one on Dreamcast, however.

big Tekken fan, also really enjoyedvSCV. SSB is fun but never playes it serious like those EVO boys did this year. my favorite though is Smackdown vs Raw :)

burninmylight said:
darkknightkryta said:
burninmylight said:
Weedlab said:
burninmylight said:

It's in the realm of possibility, considering what some people made happen with just a regular Wiimote and Nunchuk:

I'd gladly settle for a control scheme similar to the one on Dreamcast, however.

What was that like?