Tekken 2
Bloody Roar
MK
UMVC2
UMVC3
Brutal: Paws of Fury
SF 3rd strike
Blazblue

These are the ones I would play for fun. I do not really like KoF or VF that much.

Around the Network

street fighter 2 snes
mortal combat 2 genesis
wcwvsnwo revenge n64
wwf 2000 n64
wwf no mercy n64

Play Me

keep listing mortal kombats

Put street fighter 2 turbo in it. Tekken 3. A huge drop of after that.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

BHR-3 said:
street fighter 2 snes
mortal combat 2 genesis
wcwvsnwo revenge n64
wwf 2000 n64
wwf no mercy n64

Didnt know wrestling games counted? If thats the case. List WCW/NWO revenge, WCW Mayhem, WWF smackdown. knowr your role, shut your mouth. 

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Serious_frusting said:

Didnt know wrestling games counted? If thats the case. List WCW/NWO revenge, WCW Mayhem, WWF smackdown. knowr your role, shut your mouth. 

I did wonder myself why no one had said any Wrestling ot Boxing games, I don't like them myself but others do.

Hmm, pie.

Around the Network
Weedlab said:
V-r0cK said:
I have too many!!!......

- Street Fighter 2 Turbo
- Street Fighter Alpha 2
- X-Men vs Street Fighter
- Marvel vs Capcom
- Capcom vs SNK 2
- Street Fighter 4
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Tournament Fighter
- Super Smash Bros.
- Onimusha Blade Warriors
- Dragon Ball Z Hyper Dimension
- Dragon Ball Z Budokai 3
- Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3

I often wished NB would go back to that format. Budokai 3 is my favorite DBZ fighter so far. Didn't like the newer ones that much.

Same here!  DBZ games just wasn't the same after Budokai 3.  I wouldn't mind if Cyber Connect did DBZ as they've done a fantastic job with Naruto.  You should wait to pick up the newest one that's coming out later this year I believe.  (If you're not familiar, its still Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3, but with all the DLC and new story arc added, and inhanced graphics from the original NUNS3)

You brought up Rival Schools as well in this thread! I completely forgot about that, but that's also on my list!! xD  I really wish they made a new one but doesn't seem likely. 

Weedlab said:

Has anybody played these fighters? They are less well known.

War of the monsters was full of mega, epic win.

OT: the Smash Btos games are the only ones that get me frothing at the mouth when a new one comes out, but I've enjoyed some others, such as Soul Calibur, MortL Kombat, and the Godzilla games on the GameCube (anyone remember those?).

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
The Fury said:
Weedlab said:

Didn't Tekken 6 sell well though? I know Namco is disappoointed with the sale of TTT2, but maybe that's part of a trend. SF X TK didn't sell as well as Capcom would have liked and I think Injustice was expected to do better too.  Or maybe it's like Resistance 3 after 2. Fans were burned after 2 and didn't try 3 as a result. 

I don't just mean a new 3D game in an already existing genre, I mean a new franchise.  We have 4 3D fighters on the market? Yet we have unknown amount of FPS games. If Capcom or Namco ere to try and spend some time making  new one, I'd welcome it.

Ah I see. At this point I think Capcom is more risk averse than anything. I think their 'new' games will mostly consist of mash ups of previous franchises. SF X TK for instance. I saw a leaked title from them recently, and the name suggests it will be a fighter than spans the different franchieses they have - though I am unsure what format it will be in (2D or 3D). Can't say for NB. I'd welcome a 3D fighter done well. I often support games I want to see develop into a franchise with a day one purchase, and I encourage my friends to do the same if they have interest in it.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

thekitchensink said:
Weedlab said:

Has anybody played these fighters? They are less well known.

War of the monsters was full of mega, epic win.

OT: the Smash Btos games are the only ones that get me frothing at the mouth when a new one comes out, but I've enjoyed some others, such as Soul Calibur, MortL Kombat, and the Godzilla games on the GameCube (anyone remember those?).

I loved that game. Too bad we'll never see a sequel and find out what's up with that alien :/ The monkey and the robot on the cover were my favorites. The fake Godzilla was kool too lol.

I used to play the Godzilla games with my friends after school. It was a great way to blow off steam and have some quick fun. Good times lol I often went with Mothra or Mecha Godzilla.

KylieDog said:
Throughout the years:

Street Fighter II
Street Fighter II Turbo
Killer Instict
Killer Instict 2/Gold
Bloody Roar
Street Fighter Alpha 2/3
Street FIghter Ex Plus Alpha
Dead or Alive
Soul Blade
Soul Calibur and SCII
(big gap where didn't like much)
Street FIghter IV
Super Street FIghter IV
Marvel vs Capcom 3
Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3

Played loads of others obviously. Never really been a MK fan, Street Fighter III series abandoned SF too much, played a lot of the Tekkens but only ever bought Tekken 3 and never been a big fan of the series, Soul Calibur is taking bad directions, early Marvel vs games too unbalanced. Dead or Alive first one was ok, the rest seem worse each time.

That was my biggest issue with SF3 Third Strike. To me it was more like a fighting game under another name with guest appearances of Street Fighter characters like Ken, Ryu and Chun Li. It was just too different. I liked the fighting system but the lack of familiarity with respect to the characters was not cool.

By the way ... how is Rayman going? Are you playing it alone?