By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS4 vs Xbox One: Part 1-The Games

Which has a better Roster of Games?

PS4 253 47.83%

Xbox One 198 37.43%

Waiting for More Games to be Announced 77 14.56%

Total:528

Like I said earlier, I think most are agreeing that they are at a stalemate. With one game really pushing them to one side over the next. I find it interesting that the game for PS4 that is influencing people the most is Infamous: Second Son......the series is just so under rated but AMAZING! TitanFall seems to be the biggest influence on XBO's side.

I am currently debating on waiting the 2months for Infamous or just getting it when it releases. If I get it at launch I will get KZ:SF, Watch Dogs. I want Transistor and a few other indie titles too.

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

Around the Network

PS4 ... my a kilometer.

Both have solid lineups, I'm not sure which I think is better. Gonna wait for more games before I make that call.

I thought Transistor was on all consoles :( Bastion is one of my favorite arcade games this gen.

PS4 also bears the promise of more legitimate exclusives from my experience with Sony vs Microsoft products. The majority of Microsofts exclusives in the current and last gen could be found on PC.

Around the Network
Mad55 said:
Xbox one has the better exclusives so far.

The better is very subjective, i think you mean to say the most.

Can anyone actually provide a reputable source for Deep Down being an PS4 exclusive? I know it has only been announce for the PS4 so far but there was absolutely no mention of exclusivity from either Capcom or Sony, just various gaming website with no actual source...

Edit: War Thunder is availible on the PC (currently in open beta), I assume that needs to be moved to the Console Exclusive list rather than the Full Exclusive.

secpierre34 said:
Mad55 said:
Xbox one has the better exclusives so far.

In my opinion they have the better exclusives so far. Sony has maybe 2 i'll buy from what they have showed.

Mad55 said:
secpierre34 said:

In my opinion they have the better exclusives so far. Sony has maybe 2 i'll buy from what they have showed.

If you have a PC with the PS4, it doesn't really matter much anymore for the major titles that matter from Respawn and especially Remedy. This is the same exact thing Microsoft did at the beginning of the 360 generation. PC/Xbox exclusives, timed exclusives and a few real exclusives per year.

One:

Dead Rising 3
Project Spark
Ryse
Forza 5

PS4:

The Witness
KZ:SF
Infamous: Second Son
Order: 1886
Deep Down

Slight edge to PS4 for me. Great games abound for both.