PS4 253 47.83%

Xbox One 198 37.43%

Waiting for More Games to be Announced 77 14.56%

Total:528
9087 said:
bananaking21 said:
wait deep down is an exclusive?

As far as we know, yes

No its not. Sony can´t afford 3rd party exclusives anymore if they are suppossed to come out in the West.

Around the Network

Nice OP cloud

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

S.T.A.G.E. said:
Mad55 said:
secpierre34 said:

The better is very subjective, i think you mean to say the most.

In my opinion they have the better exclusives so far. Sony has maybe 2 i'll buy from what they have showed.

If you have a PC with the PS4, it doesn't really matter much anymore for the major titles that matter from Respawn and especially Remedy. This is the same exact thing Microsoft did at the beginning of the 360 generation. PC/Xbox exclusives, timed exclusives and a few real exclusives per year.

I don't play games on pc at all though. I game on consoles and handhelds. 

PS4 has no good games yet. Killzone and InFamous were average at best. I don't get how anyone gets excited about these titles in 2013.

Look how the sales collapsed.... there is a reason why this has happened.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Dying light isn't exclusive
coming to xbox 360 and xbox one aswell

Diablo 3 is coming to xbox 360 aswell

Blacklight Retribution isn't exclusive either

xbox one has the best exclusives hands down and we havent seen them all. More will come in the upcoming months.

Around the Network
S.T.A.G.E. said:
PS4 also bears the promise of more legitimate exclusives from my experience with Sony vs Microsoft products. The majority of Microsofts exclusives in the current and last gen could be found on PC.

that was only for games that didn't sell well due to piracy (dvd storage is a big pirate thing) but now they have Blu-ray so piracy will be lower. Expect many xbox one exclusives staying exclusive now with Blu ray and them selling more. This wont be like current gen now, you can all dream but it isn't happening. Sure more (a few) might go to pc but microsoft knows they need exclusive games to sell as many as xbox one consoles as possible. 

DeadBigfoot21 said:
Dying light isn't exclusive
coming to xbox 360 and xbox one aswell

Diablo 3 is coming to xbox 360 aswell

Blacklight Retribution isn't exclusive either

xbox one has the best exclusives hands down and we havent seen them all. More will come in the upcoming months.

Read the OP again.

I seperated the games by Full Exclusive and Console Exclusive. Consoles exclusives can appear on any platform BUT the opposition (Ex: Diablo is PS3,PS4, X360....but not XBO). 

Dying Light=/=Day Light

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

Moved...
-PvZ > XBO Console Exclusive
-War Thunder > PS4 Console Exclusive

Added...
-Black Tusk Title?(as not any concrete info on it just yet) > XBO Full Exclusive

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

forevercloud3000 said:
Moved...
-PvZ > XBO Console Exclusive
-War Thunder > PS4 Console Exclusive

Added...
-Black Tusk Title?(as not any concrete info on it just yet) > XBO Full Exclusive

Add Below to Xbox One and Lococycle to console exclusive because it's on 360!  

DeadBigfoot21 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
PS4 also bears the promise of more legitimate exclusives from my experience with Sony vs Microsoft products. The majority of Microsofts exclusives in the current and last gen could be found on PC.

that was only for games that didn't sell well due to piracy (dvd storage is a big pirate thing) but now they have Blu-ray so piracy will be lower. Expect many xbox one exclusives staying exclusive now with Blu ray and them selling more. This wont be like current gen now, you can all dream but it isn't happening. Sure more (a few) might go to pc but microsoft knows they need exclusive games to sell as many as xbox one consoles as possible. 

Haven't you heard? The boogeyman of the industry isn't piracy anymore; its used games! Get with the program man!