Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS4 vs Xbox One: Part 1-The Games

Which has a better Roster of Games?

PS4 253 47.83%

Xbox One 198 37.43%

Waiting for More Games to be Announced 77 14.56%

Total:528
AndrewWK said:
AnthonyW86 said:

We still don't know what Naughty Dog is working on so that gives the edge to Sony. Also adding Halo is kind of unfair, they didn't announce a game just showed a video, it could be two years before we see a game. Might aswell add GT 7 for PS4 then.

I am pretty sure MS is going to anualize the Halo franchise. Phil Spencer has said the reclaimer trilogy is now the reclaimer saga. So we can expect to even more Halo games this generation

Titan Fall will be a hit, i'm sure, but MS needs a second title to fill its one two punch to fill in the years. Annualizing Halo would leave a sour taste in peoples mouths. Halo isn't COD, heh. Halo is their bread and butter and if they sour  that title over, they are screwed. People know that thoe titles are only temporary and they are paying for an image rather than creating one themselves as a creative entity. Hopefullyt he Black Tusk game fills that gap.

Around the Network
S.T.A.G.E. said:
AndrewWK said:
AnthonyW86 said:

We still don't know what Naughty Dog is working on so that gives the edge to Sony. Also adding Halo is kind of unfair, they didn't announce a game just showed a video, it could be two years before we see a game. Might aswell add GT 7 for PS4 then.

I am pretty sure MS is going to anualize the Halo franchise. Phil Spencer has said the reclaimer trilogy is now the reclaimer saga. So we can expect to even more Halo games this generation

Titan Fall will be a hit, i'm sure, but MS needs a second title to fill its one two punch to fill in the years. Annualizing Halo would leave a sour taste in peoples mouths. Halo isn't COD, heh. Halo is their bread and butter and if they sour  that title over, they are screwed. People know that thoe titles are only temporary and they are paying for an image rather than creating one themselves as a creative entity. Hopefullyt he Black Tusk game fills that gap.

Well they have released a ton of Halo games this generation, and people are going to buy halo just like they do with CoD. And the rumour is that MS is 6months behind in development

S.T.A.G.E. said:
DirtyP2002 said:
PS4 has no good games yet. Killzone and InFamous were average at best. I don't get how anyone gets excited about these titles in 2013.

Look how the sales collapsed.... there is a reason why this has happened.

InFamous is one of the top Superhero games out there behind Batman Arkham City.

Yeah I have to agree the InFamous series ranks with the best open world susper hero games on PS3. And it is EASILY the title I am most excited for on PS4 right now. So not sure where Dirty is coming from with that one. KZ I will give you even though I LOVED KZ 2 and  was a ADDICTED to it's multiplayer. KZ 3 did drop the ball but was still a solid game.

And the PS4 has no games yet part is just silly...seeing as NEITHER system has any games yet seeing as NEITHER system is out....that comment was just...pointless. How about waiting on BOTH consoles to come out and actually PLAYING the games before making those types of statements....

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23