By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS4 vs Xbox One: Part 1-The Games

Which has a better Roster of Games?

PS4 253 47.83%

Xbox One 198 37.43%

Waiting for More Games to be Announced 77 14.56%

Total:528
DirtyP2002 said:
PS4 has no good games yet. Killzone and InFamous were average at best. I don't get how anyone gets excited about these titles in 2013.

Look how the sales collapsed.... there is a reason why this has happened.

InFamous is one of the top Superhero games out there behind Batman Arkham City.

Around the Network

Plants vs Zombies is on both systems. I'll go with Sony. Ryse looks awful, could care less about Dead Rising and Halo. Titanfall is on PC and 360, only interesting game there is Spark. Knack, Infamous Second Son, and Killzone Shadow Fall all look great.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

DirtyP2002 said:
PS4 has no good games yet. Killzone and InFamous were average at best. I don't get how anyone gets excited about these titles in 2013.

Look how the sales collapsed.... there is a reason why this has happened.

Well a lot of gaming journalists really liked Infamous. And Killzone is trying something different and maybe they will succeed witht this approach.

Btw. I haven´t seen any Microsoft 1st party exclusive that impressed me all that much. Titanfall is not a real exclusive and is published by EA so we´ll probably see it by the end of the 2014 on the PS4 as well.

But I guess thats a matter of taste, and some might say that certain people are biased twowards the PS4

XBOX ONE has in my opinion the best launch lineup Forza5.Ryse and Deadrising 3 being the standouts.

HappyHenry said:
XBOX ONE has in my opinion the best launch lineup Forza5.Ryse and Deadrising 3 being the standouts.

To be honest Dead Rising 3 look horribly generic. Ryse might be ok, this depends on the kinect neccesity.

Around the Network

Zoo Tycoon and Project Spark (and Fantasia too I think) are 2013, so launch window.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
forevercloud3000 said:
My Day one buys will be Watch Dogs and Killzone:SF. Then first thing in February Infamous Second Son shall be mine. Infamous is my MOST anticipated title by far.

I wasnt adding multiplats but yes Assassins Creed, Watchdogs and XV are on my next gen list. InFamous looks so sick! Ryse looks nice but i'll probably get that much, much later down the road if I get an Xbox One. None of those games have any character to them and the PS4 exclusives have life and character. 

Wow dude do you ever stop?

We still don't know what Naughty Dog is working on so that gives the edge to Sony. Also adding Halo is kind of unfair, they didn't announce a game just showed a video, it could be two years before we see a game. Might aswell add GT 7 for PS4 then.

AnthonyW86 said:

We still don't know what Naughty Dog is working on so that gives the edge to Sony. Also adding Halo is kind of unfair, they didn't announce a game just showed a video, it could be two years before we see a game. Might aswell add GT 7 for PS4 then.

Halo __ whatever they decide to call it, is coming next holiday.

AnthonyW86 said:

I am pretty sure MS is going to anualize the Halo franchise. Phil Spencer has said the reclaimer trilogy is now the reclaimer saga. So we can expect to even more Halo games this generation

AndrewWK said:
AnthonyW86 said:

I am pretty sure MS is going to anualize the Halo franchise. Phil Spencer has said the reclaimer trilogy is now the reclaimer saga. So we can expect to even more Halo games this generation

There is no Halo game this holiday. My bet is bi yearly not annually. They have Gears and Black Tusk (and the other big AAA studios they've set up) so they don't need to rely on Halo so much anymore.

Actually what I'm hoping for is more side games, they're actually my favourite, Wars and ODST.