By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS4 vs Xbox One: Part 1-The Games

Which has a better Roster of Games?

PS4 253 47.83%

Xbox One 198 37.43%

Waiting for More Games to be Announced 77 14.56%

Total:528

WiiU..

Neither Sony, nor Microsoft offer many interesting games IMO on their 8th gen consoles yet. Sony has InFamous, Microsoft has Crimson Dragon and Quantum Break (which might be ported to PC).

Titanfall and Destiny look amazing, but they are available on 360/PS3, so....they don't count.

----

Wii U has X, Pikmin 3, Mario Kart, Donkey Kong, Smash Bros and a Fire Emblem crossover for me. Plus Wonderful 101 might be good too.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Around the Network
Wright said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
Wright said:

-pic

Yeah, thats the downloadable I was talking about.

Damn.

HA HA! CHECKMATE MOTHAF***A!

Oh man, Crimson Dragon isn't a Kinect game anymore. That hurts a little bit.

Michael-5 said:

WiiU..

Neither Sony, nor Microsoft offer many interesting games IMO on their 8th gen consoles yet. Sony has InFamous, Microsoft has Crimson Dragon and Quantum Break (which might be ported to PC).

Titanfall and Destiny look amazing, but they are available on 360/PS3, so....they don't count.

----

Wii U has X, Pikmin 3, Mario Kart, Donkey Kong, Smash Bros and a Fire Emblem crossover for me. Plus Wonderful 101 might be good too.

What about Metal Gear Solid 5, The Witcher 3 and Dragon Age Inquisition. And you have to consider the nextgen consoles haven´t even arrived yet.

AndrewWK said:
Michael-5 said:

WiiU..

----

What about Metal Gear Solid 5, The Witcher 3 and Dragon Age Inquisition. And you have to consider the nextgen consoles haven´t even arrived yet.

Well first of all, all available on PC, so even if I don't have a gaming PC now, a normal PC will be able to handle those games in a few years time, and I'm looking to replace mine.

Secondly. those are MP games, so I wouldn't be able to decide between a 360 and a PS4 between them. Yes if we include MP games, One/PS4, like PS360, will probably have a better selection of games, even if most of them will be available on PC.

However in terms of exclusives, I still like WiiU the most. So if I have a good PC, the most desirable console for me is the WiiU.

---

In reality, I'll get them all, I'm such a nerd, but it's WiiU first, then PS4 down the road (there will be more interesting exclusives), and then One just before they replace it.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database

Around the Network
brendude13 said:

Wait....what? I thought this was going to be a Kinect Arcade game!

I think both console's lists are at a bit of a stale mate over all (Even If I personally prefer the PS4's titles). Both are riddled with "Filler. XBO has Timed Exclusives and many games that will not hit any time soon. PS4 focused more on what will be immediately coming but many of them are PC/Console hybrids and timed exclusive indies.

Titanfall will be Multiplat, either in a year or next iteration.
Deep Down, although only announced for PS4, could be Multiplat too.
Diablo III is Only available on PS3,PS4,X360, PC. Excludes XBO.

I thought I put Below up there, I will correct/add in some of the suggestions in a bit....

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

Michael-5 said:
brendude13 said:

Eurogamer said they were playing it with a controller.

brendude13 said:
Michael-5 said:
brendude13 said:

Eurogamer said they were playing it with a controller.

Oh, maybe it still supports Kinect play.

Either way, what's more interesting is, is this an Arcade game, or a full retail release? I heard it's going to be like Killer Instinct and be an arcade game.

InFamous: Second Son was the best looking game at E3