By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - top 10 games that don't deserve success

lol, cooking mama, i guess i wasn't the only one who thought that game was retarded

Currently Watching - Naruto, One Piece

Waiting For - Skyrim, Mass Effect 3

PS3 Trophies

Around the Network

I liked mario Party 8...

I just think it's comical the more success the Wii gets the more resistance to change these sites give.

I mean can you really call a game you get for £5.00 (UK) once you remove the Wii Mote bundled price overrated? It does what it's supposed to - it turns a console equiped only to play 1 player by default into a 2 player by giving it not only a 2nd Wiimore but several 2 player mini games.

IMO spending £40.00 on a game in Halo 3 that I completed in around 10 hours was overrated.

I guess since I didn't play a single game on that list, I'd have no right to judge.

Pro Evo did deserve some sales. In spite of the frame rate problems, it is a fun game to play, and does build on PES 6, although it could have been better

Around the Network
Katilian said:
"I have Wii Play. And I'm sure you do too, if you own a Wii. And yet I've haven't even played it once. I've never even taken the disc out of the box."

So he hasn't even played the game which he ranks number 1 for not deserving success.

Took the words right outta my mouth. He is essentially saying that everyone, himself included, bought the game because of the controller. He never took the game out of the case. So he payed extra cash for a controller in other words. That's what it sounds like to me, unless in Europe Wii Play is the same exact price as a controller.

I knew I wasn't going to like the list when I saw Cooking Mama listed. It's not some earth-shattering experience, but it's fun and definitely something original that I hadn't experienced before. There was like one action in the DS game that gave me problems, but other than that it worked well. I think he may have been referring more to the Wii version, since (I believe)the DS and Wii versions are listed as a whole on the MVC chart. 

Haven't played any of the other games on that list, except a round of Mario Party 8 with my brother. Can't say I disagree with it being on the list either.

"I feel like I could take on the whole Empire myself."

Katilian said:
"I have Wii Play. And I'm sure you do too, if you own a Wii. And yet I've haven't even played it once. I've never even taken the disc out of the box."

So he hasn't even played the game which he ranks number 1 for not deserving success.

I think he said this more for comic effect. The rest of his words suggest he has played it. He probably had to play it at some point due to his job and when he came go getting a Wii and Wii Play had already decided it wasn't great and never played it.

Hmm, pie.

good list but mario and sonic olympic tortures are missing

well i agree with it but not fully but still it was pretty much spot on but some have that success cause of therye name and casual type thats why

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

I mostly agree, but I'd bump Pro Street to the very top of it... Just when I thought I could not loose any more faith in EA as a developer, Pro Street rolled out.