By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - top 10 games that don't deserve success

http://www.videogamer.com/features/article/31-01-2008-284.html

found a list from a website in the link above^

agree with the list or not?

the site in the link is saying the games they have in the top 10 doesn't deserve to sell well

Around the Network

Can't say I totally agree with the list, but Wii Play definitely belongs on top. The game is a fun diversion, but I have PS2 Demo discs with more depth and re-playability.

Hmmm. They don't like tie-ins, casual games, or sports games.

At least that's what it sounds like.

Would have been more interesting if they (a) listed their review score or (b) listed games they thought should have sold more.

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

Where's Mario and Sonic?

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

I do not see Halo in that list. Bad list.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Around the Network

Pretty good list.

My List
1. Wii Play
2. Mario and Sonic
3. Brain Training
4. Driver
5. Need for Speed series

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

I can't really disagree with the lists but I have 6 and plan on adding 3, 7 and 8 to my ps3 library at some point when I can get the games for $30 or less.

The 2007 list was pretty meh, in my opinion. I think an "All-Time" list is in order.

Where's World of Warcraft?

"Ho! Haha! Guard! Turn! Parry! Dodge! Spin! Ha! Thrust!" -- Daffy Duck