By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - top 10 games that don't deserve success

Is the Pirates game as bad as the movie?

Around the Network

>Is the Pirates game as bad as the movie?

it's as bad as all movie-turned-games. so I have no idea why it got singled out

In fact, I'm shocked why Spiderman 3 game isn't in it. I suppose it didn't sell well. lol

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

SMG - Jokes :p.

Nah i'd say most movie games, the Punisher wasn't bad.

Current Consoles: Xbox 360 Elite, Playstation 2, Gaming Rig, Nintendo Wii, Playstation 3.

Xbox Live: Jessman_Aus - Playing: Ace Combat 6, Fifa 09

Playstation Network: Jessman_Aus - Playing: MGS4, Resistance 2

Wii Freind Code: 3513-9191-8534-3866 - Playing: SSBB

Brawl Code: 1590-6125-1250

Xfire: J3ssman - Playing: Fallout 3, Farcry 2

Jessman: Fears the Mangina

Personally I find Cooking Mama mediocore, but my daughter just loves it. I've had to rent it 3 times for her (now that she's finished every recipe hopefully never again) and she has it on DS too. So obviously its great for some people.

Wii Play I kinda disagree with too. Sure it's not much, but it's $10. It's worth the $10. There's a lot of other games which are sure not worth their asking price that could of been there instead.

Note to retards who made up the list: you can buy a remote without wiiplay.

for me, it was great buying wiiplay as especially my GF gets a lot of mileage out of playing it. she likes it and it is fun.

the guy even said he never opened it. why then buy it? how stupid can he be.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network

my thoughts exactly Faxanadu

My Tag: 2 Timothy 3:1

Jesus Christ is the ONLY way to Heaven! (John14:6)

Every second 2 people die . . . What if this is your second? 

www.goodpersontest.com

Another article by an angry hardcore gamer who hates minigames? These are getting really tiresome. -_-

The games that sell the best are the ones that appeal to the largest amount of people. I think Roguelikes and everything by Paradox Interactive are the best games ever and a lot of people agree with me, but do they sell the most? No, and I bet it has a lot to do with how it takes hours to learn how to play them, and they aren't exactly rewarding unless you put loads of time into them.

Even thought there's a lot of deep content in games like Halo, Gran Turismo, and Grand Theft Auto, just about anyone can pick up a controller and know pretty much what to do. That kind of stuff made the Playstations big, but unfortunately Sony completely forgot that with their latest console.

License games about movies, wrestling etc suck and people buy them, but such is life. Complaining about them is like saying "I hate the nazis because they are evil". I'm not entirely sure what I meant by that last sentence. =/

Any high end nintendo game

its all good that they make like 1 or 2 games of fx mario(galaxy this gen sunshine last gen)

but when they start to totally rape em by using mario in anything possible...man

its like street fighter. They have milked it so bad that there are so many diffrent SF versions that ppl barely know which one is the original.

beside that....world of warcraft

Xbox360 and Ps3 owner

I spit in your mouth at nite

Wii play is not free with one wiimote, cost $10 more than wiimote solo.

Thatmax said:
I agree with all but Wii Play, i dont think it should be included in the highest selling game list because its kinda unfair but you get more than £5 worth of gaming from it, tanks in 2 player is ridiculously addictive and the rest ar also fun.

heyyy! u know some ppl buy Wii Play for the game too (for example, I saw ppl buying Wii play used for $25 at GS yesterday)