By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Sonic Lost World 12 minutes of gameplay

I beg to differ

Around the Network

I'm in love, I wanna do it!!! Galaxy meets steroids

Smeags said:
ListerOfSmeg said:
Ubisoft may regret holding off on Rayman. Not only will it have competition on Wii U but PS3 as well. They really should have released the Wii U version and then a PS3 version. If its MS policy games cant come late then so be it, no game at all. Of course with less competition(not sure how many MS has coming if any) it may sell to more people on 360.

It's certainly pretty neat that some of the biggest names of platforming (Rayman Legends, Sonic: Lost World, and Super Mario U [rumored of course]) will be arriving this holiday season on one console. Certainly a beautiful thing. *wipes tear away*

But you're right, this certainly puts Rayman Legends in an interesting position.

With Rayman's competition on the WIi U, and on the PS3/360, I really don't see it selling more than 2 million across all consoles. 

Xxain said:
HOLY FUCK LET US DL THIS!!!

come on man, it was fixed two games ago with sonic colors.

@OP oh my gosh, this looks awesome!

tbone51 said:
yooooo Super Sonic Galaxy

nope, its better.

MarioGalaxyisboring , don't kill me

Around the Network

This seems really fun and inventive.

A bit Galaxy-y... Galax-y... Galax-e... but it looks decent enough. Not a big fan of Sonic though. I have Sonic and Sonic 2 on Mega Drive and Adventures on Dreamcast, but I never even played the latter .

Good addition to the WiiU library, that's for sure though. Timing however will be crucial for this game to do good. I think it's best for it to release sometime after Super Mario U. One thing's certain is that Rayman is dead now. No chance versus fullfledged Sonic and 3D Mario games, Ubisoft should've released it when it was supposed to. Or sit on it another year.

Rayman Legends will probably sell best on Vita for what its worth.

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

Wow a good Sonic game for once? The controls seem tighter, which is good. I wish they'd go back to making Sonic Adventure though. They have to bring back the Chao Garden! That was the shit right there.

Chandler said:

chandy you play sonic?