By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Sonic: Lost Worlds trailer

Tagged games:

MegaDrive08 said:
Man Ive loved Sonic ever since first putting that Sonic The Hedgehog cartridge in my Sega Mega Drive for the first time that one Christmas and laughing hysterically at the "Sega" intro with my dad, playing Sonic 2 at a friends house again the Little blue Hedgehog Blew me away, I then later purchased Sonic & Knuckles which I loved so much, after that I didn't really play sonic until adventure, I bought sonic unleashed for the Wii but couldn't get into it, the last Sonic game I purchased were Sonic Colours which I couldn't put down With some brilliant levels and music, I look forward to this now, plus looks like you save the little animals again :)

You should play Sonic Heroes.

Around the Network

The art style looks like its basically trying to be the Genesis Sonic games in 3D. (Look at the blocky grass for example)

I preferred the style of Sonic Colours, but this is probably a better choice for appealing to old school Sonic fans.

curl-6 said:
The art style looks like its basically trying to be the Genesis Sonic games in 3D without the glasses. (Look at the blocky grass for example)

I preferred the style of Sonic Colours, but this is probably a better choice for appealing to old school Sonic fans.

Don't forget in 3D without the glasses too. (LOL)

Kaizar said:
curl-6 said:
The art style looks like its basically trying to be the Genesis Sonic games in 3D without the glasses. (Look at the blocky grass for example)

Don't forget in 3D without the glasses too. (LOL)

You have an obsession.

Hopefully they will Show some 3 ds footage soon. Ifnitzs not only 2d than i am sold.

Around the Network
SunofKratos said:
Hopefully they will Show some 3 ds footage soon. Ifnitzs not only 2d than i am sold.

They have a few screenshots of the 3DS version

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Really havent seen them. I also have read somewhere that the 3ds Version has 3d passages too. Definitely my most wanted 3ds game right now.

Now the question is, which version to get? I'm naturally leaning towards 3DS since I don't have a Wii U yet and haven't played a handheld Sonic in a while, but it may be a good amount of time before I go to pick up this game, and by that time I could have a Wii U. Hmm, decisions decisions.

I just watched it again. Everything's going so fast and the trailer's so short. I can't see anything x_x

miz1q2w3e said:
I just watched it again. Everything's going so fast and the trailer's so short. I can't see anything x_x

This can help!

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"