By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Sonic: Lost Worlds trailer

Tagged games:

TomaTito said:
miz1q2w3e said:
I just watched it again. Everything's going so fast and the trailer's so short. I can't see anything x_x

This can help!

Oh I love those GameXplain vids. Gonna subscribe right now. Thanks!

EDIT: I just finished watching it. Great vid.

Around the Network
miz1q2w3e said:
TomaTito said:
miz1q2w3e said:
I just watched it again. Everything's going so fast and the trailer's so short. I can't see anything x_x

This can help!

Oh I love those GameXplain vids. Gonna subscribe right now. Thanks!

NP. It's nice to see some things in detail that you obviously miss in a trailer such as this one.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Einsam_Delphin said:
Now the question is, which version to get? I'm naturally leaning towards 3DS since I don't have a Wii U yet and haven't played a handheld Sonic in a while, but it may be a good amount of time before I go to pick up this game, and by that time I could have a Wii U. Hmm, decisions decisions.

THe 3DS version has online multiplayer, the Wii U version doesn't. But both versions of the game seem to have completely different levels as much as possible.

Both versions of the game seem too different from one another despite being the same game, so I would say get both, which is what I am planning on doing.

BasilZero said:
Looks great!

I'll be getting it for the Wii-U

Is it only level changes between the two versions or is there anything else like characters, enemies, storyline changes?

The 3DS version does online multiplayer, but the Wii U version only does local.

I think there are some other differences too.

Don't forget Man of Steel 3D this weekend. I look forward to everyone's review on my 3D Movies of 2K13 Thread.

If they see it in 2D, then my Top 18 Movies of Summer 2013 Thread.

BasilZero said:
Kaizar said:
BasilZero said:
Looks great!

I'll be getting it for the Wii-U

Is it only level changes between the two versions or is there anything else like characters, enemies, storyline changes?

The 3DS version does online multiplayer, but the Wii U version only does local.

I think there are some other differences too.

Don't forget Man of Steel 3D this weekend. I look forward to everyone's review on my 3D Movies of 2K13 Thread.

If they see it in 2D, then my Top 18 Movies of Summer 2013 Thread.

Wha!?

That is a odd choice, why put online multiplayer on one system but not the other o.O.

(I'mma watch Man of Steel maybe)

Well knowing Nintendo, they wanted people to do Local Multiplayer, but the 3DS is more harder to come across someone while they also have the game in their system, so they give the 3DS version online multiplayer as well, as much as Nintendo doesn't want people to play games like Mario & Sonic online, because they really want people to play these kind of games locally.

Man of Steel 3D IMAX is the best movie of 2013, so if you are only going to see one movie from January to December 2013, then go see Man of Steel 3D.

But just in case you don't want to miss out on any other good movies this year, you can check out this list to know what other great movies like The Wolverine 3D (X-Men) comes out this year:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=154457