By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Which PS4 Games Will You Buy At Launch?

Kyuu said:
RenCutypoison said:
To it'd be Chimera 2 if it's finished, probably Knack and well, let's be insane and say FFversus XIII xD

And to add a little more insanity.. "The Last Guardian" :P

I've been waiting for that too...

Around the Network

Infamous Second Son. That's all I'll need at first.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

- Watch Dogs
- Killzone SF
- Knack
- Drive Club

kitler53 said:
do we actually know what is at launch yet?

..pretty much all the announced exclusives look good to me so far expect maybe drive club. the witness is especially interesting to me.

for multiplats: watchdogs for sure, destiny almost certainly, probably diablo, possibly deep down (i'm intrigued but also clueless).

destiny won't release this year. no clue with deep down but i think this will also have a later release.

inFamous: Second son
Watch dogs
Drive Club

Around the Network

I think the only game that would get me to buy a PS4 at launch is Final Fantasy 13 Versus

When I get a PS4, Infamous Second Son will be among the first games I get. Watch Dogs has a good chance of also being among the first games I get. Not interested in anything else so far though.

Ucell said:
Kyuu said:
RenCutypoison said:
To it'd be Chimera 2 if it's finished, probably Knack and well, let's be insane and say FFversus XIII xD

And to add a little more insanity.. "The Last Guardian" :P

I've been waiting for that too...

Who knows, perhaps the E³ will be good for the first time in 5 years =D

From the ones that I think will be at launch, or are confirmed and I am sure to buy them before 2014:
- Killzone Shadow Fall
- Watch dogs
- Fifa 14 or PES 2014 (probably PES, definately it if EA makes any kind of exclusive Fifa feature for xbone)

Was also 100% going to get DriveClub, but now I most probably gonna skip it due to the GT6 release. Good job Sony!!!

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Fifa, COD (even though I know they will be the same games from the last edition)

Also, driveclub and AC4