By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Which PS4 Games Will You Buy At Launch?

I would personally buy:

1. Infamous: Second Son

2. Killzone: Shadow Fall

3. Drive Club

4. Watch Dogs

5. Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

6. Need For Speed: Rivals

Which games are you excited for, and which games are you waiting to be announced? I am personally waiting for God Of War IV and The Last Guardian.

Around the Network

Every exclusive LMFAO

Not even sure if i am going to buy the console at launch yet but with what is announced
Assassin's Creed 4
Watch Dogs
Infamous Second Son(this must be launch-game or i will not buy PS4 on launch)

pezus said:

Drive Club, Killzone, Infamous, Knack and maybe a random 3rd party game

This is of course if I do buy it at launch. I might lack some money when that happens, so we'll see

What if its cheap?

Killzone for certain. After that, possibly Knack or DriveClub, but that depends on reviews and such. Watchdogs is in the same "wait and see" category. Need a LOT more information about Deep Down but I like the setting.

Around the Network
pokoko said:
Killzone for certain. After that, possibly Knack or DriveClub, but that depends on reviews and such. Watchdogs is in the same "wait and see" category. Need a LOT more information about Deep Down but I like the setting.

Which games do you want after its launched? I mean after the holidays.

people and their "i buy exclusives..."

if i will buy ps4 day one, i will buy drive club and knack +  killzone or infamous.

€dit: totally forgot watch dogs, still not sure what i think about it. and dragon age 3 if it will be great. i'm sure it will come for ps4 at release or short after. was listed for xbox one on german amazon which was probably already a sign.

I don't plan on getting it day one,but probably this time next year. 1,2 and 4 on your list will probably be my first ps4 games,but it's still 2 early to tell.

To it'd be Chimera 2 if it's finished, probably Knack and well, let's be insane and say FFversus XIII xD

do we actually know what is at launch yet?

..pretty much all the announced exclusives look good to me so far expect maybe drive club. the witness is especially interesting to me.

for multiplats: watchdogs for sure, destiny almost certainly, probably diablo, possibly deep down (i'm intrigued but also clueless).