By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Which PS4 Games Will You Buy At Launch?

I quite fancy drive club, but il have to see what games will be out on it

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Around the Network

I'm not buying it at launch but my first games will Watch Dogs, Assassin's Creed IV, Killzone, Infamous and possibly Knack. Maybe others, when they are announced

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

Kyuu said:

None so far. But possibly the new Infamous if it scores over 85 at Metacritic. I'll consider DriveClub if it gets 90 which is unlikely.

You buy a game based off the score it gets?

Just Killzone at launch and any download only titles I'm interested in. I'll wait till Christmas and ask for Infamous (if it's in 2013) and Watch Dogs. Might get AC4 but I'll wait for reviews.

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

I usually only buy one game with a new console purchase. If I do buy PS4 at launch, I think I might buy 2 this time around. One of them will be Knack for sure. The other will be a toss up between Drive Club, inFamous Second Son, Assassin's Creed IV and Watch Dogs, depending on reviews and my mood at the time.

Around the Network
forevercloud3000 said:
I will be Picking up Infamous: Second Son most and formost. Then Killzone: Shadow Fall, and Watch Dogs. For the time being they are all I want from the console. If I get a little bored I might delve into some of the indie games but I feel like those 3 will tie me up for a good while.

This is of course excluding the possibility that Sony could have an RPG ready for launch, if so I will probably pick up that as well early. Fingers crossed for "Deep Down"

Well Infamous 1 sold over 2 million I believe but Killzone 2 and 3 sold over 2 million and Infamous 2 sold just over 1 million I believe.  Of course its legs were cut off due to PS+ having it free.  Neither has been around for launch or gotten very much of a push (KZ2 a little) so we'll see how they fare being at or near launch this time and being the first big exclusives for the system.  I'm hoping each breaks 3m (not that much more than previous installments that were released later in PS3's lifecycle).  KZ could be bundled quite a bit (big first party FPS to show off the new system's capabilities) so I actually expect it to do 5m as I think it'll have great legs (Resistance did 4m and it didn't have any fanbase established plus it was on a $600 system with crappy marketing campaign).

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

platformmaster918 said:
Just Killzone at launch and any download only titles I'm interested in. I'll wait till Christmas and ask for Infamous (if it's in 2013) and Watch Dogs. Might get AC4 but I'll wait for reviews.

Wow platformmaster and not buying Knack? How come, sir?

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Killzone :D thats my reason for getting a ps4!!

Drive Club
Killzone Shadow Fall
inFamous Second Son
Knack

Destiny
Watch Dogs
Madden 25
Call of Duty Ghosts
Battlefield 4

Those are all the titles I am likely to buy day one if available. Have to see if anything else pops up at E3, TGS, or Leipzig. Will update as we get closer to launch.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

Assuming Sony isn't pricing itself out of the competition again. I'll pick one up at launch with probably 2-3 games.
Watch Dogs, Killzone and infamous and depending on reviews ACIV (My days of being a firstday buyer of the AC franchise went down the drain with 3). I would love for them to hit me in the ballsack and announce VSXIII (FFXV) as an exclusive launch title..that would set them over the edge

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi