By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Which PS4 Games Will You Buy At Launch?

1. Watch Dogs
2. AC4: BF
3. Killzone: Shadow Fall
4. Infamous: SS(if launch title)
5. Knack(maybe if Infamous is not launch title)
6. Drive Club(still iffy on, but probably will)

Gonna be an expensive launch for me that's for sure.

Around the Network
RenCutypoison said:
Ucell said:
Kyuu said:
RenCutypoison said:
To it'd be Chimera 2 if it's finished, probably Knack and well, let's be insane and say FFversus XIII xD

And to add a little more insanity.. "The Last Guardian" :P

I've been waiting for that too...

Who knows, perhaps the E³ will be good for the first time in 5 years =D

Lol yeah hope so...but E3 can't be good without Agent!

There's too many games to get all of them that I want but the ones I'll most likely get for sure:

Killzone
Destiny

I'm going to get a few of these:

Knack
Diablo
Watch Dogs
Deep Down

Then if they impress me:

Primal Carnage: Genesis
Final Fantasy (whatever it is...)

Then I guess I'll see what other games are announced by then. I'll most likely get 4-5 games.

So far: KZ:SF, Drive Club, Watch Dogs, BF4, Super stardust, TLG if launch game, maybe Second Sun. If they turn out to be really good: knack and that dinosaur game. A few more depending on what else gets announced.

Well these are the ones I want to get but they are to many so will probably not get them all at ones.

Infamous:Second Son
Killzone:Shadow Fall
Watch Dogs
DriveClub
FIFA 14

And maybe Knack and Diablo 3.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

Around the Network

Probably
Killzone ShadowFall
DriveClub
Infamous Second Son
Watchdogs

BattleField 4

Killzone: Shadow Fall
Drive Club
for the start - I plan to buy PS4 day one :)

Only Watch Dogs interests me everything else is meh. Will rent the other games, oh and Battlefield 4.

crissindahouse said:
kitler53 said:
do we actually know what is at launch yet?

..pretty much all the announced exclusives look good to me so far expect maybe drive club. the witness is especially interesting to me.

for multiplats: watchdogs for sure, destiny almost certainly, probably diablo, possibly deep down (i'm intrigued but also clueless).

destiny won't release this year. no clue with deep down but i think this will also have a later release.

that's okay.  watchdogs, destiny, diablo, deep down, knack, killzoneSF, the witness, and infamous second sons is already about 4-6 months of gaming for me.  that and dark souls 2, the last of us, beyond, rayman, and the rest of my ps3 backlog means i have more games than time right now anyways from what is already announced let alone was undoubtedly will be revealed at E3. 

For sure
Killzone:Shadowfall
Infamous: Second Son

And if I have enough money
DriveClub
Watch Dogs
Knack