By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Which PS4 Games Will You Buy At Launch?

eFKac said:
platformmaster918 said:
Just Killzone at launch and any download only titles I'm interested in. I'll wait till Christmas and ask for Infamous (if it's in 2013) and Watch Dogs. Might get AC4 but I'll wait for reviews.

Wow platformmaster and not buying Knack? How come, sir?

I don't know how long Knack will be.  Since I'm only getting one game till Christmas (I'm guessing early November or late October release) I'll need that MP to keep me entertained those 2 months.  Also GG is more proven than Japan for me.  Knack is made my Cerny so maybe I will go with it, but I have to see more.  Same goes for Infamous that could be my launch game.  Also if Knack is only $40 I guess I could go for it (I normally keep the most expensive games for my Xmas list since my parents have more money lol).  $40 is my impulse point because I was going to wait for Sly and Puppeteer to get down to $30 but when they announced those price points I put down my pre-order.

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

Around the Network

Drive Club, Infamous: second son, Assassin's Creed IV and WWE 2K14.

Then maybe whatever else they announce at E3. maybe a JRPG (Persona 5?)..and Final Fantasy 15

platformmaster918 said:
Just Killzone at launch and any download only titles I'm interested in. I'll wait till Christmas and ask for Infamous (if it's in 2013) and Watch Dogs. Might get AC4 but I'll wait for reviews.

Or we can get a REAL Ratchet and Clank game where it's being made by Insomiac games A team (Burbank).

gooch_destroyer said:
platformmaster918 said:

Or we can get a REAL Ratchet and Clank game where it's being made by Insomiac games A team (Burbank).

I'm hoping for one by 2015 because my favorite franchise of all time deserves a worthy successor to ACiT.  The best game of the gen is followed up by an uninspired, uncreative, co-op centric (I was so proud when they cut out online from ToD and the SP quality showed), move centric title and then a tower defense game.  Yeah let's hope Fuse doesn't go anywhere so Insomniac's A team can get back to what they do best.  REAL Ratchet games.  Also bring the art style of pre-A4O Ratchet back.  Those models just look lanky and weird to me.  What I don't get is ACiT sold so much better than A4O or FFA yet they act like those games are what they need to be like.  Shoulda let it rest rather than make those 2 but hopefully people have some time to breathe before a PS4 one and Insomniac makes it quality for the movie.

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

platformmaster918 said:
gooch_destroyer said:
platformmaster918 said:

I'm hoping for one by 2015 because my favorite franchise of all time deserves a worthy successor to ACiT.  The best game of the gen is followed up by an uninspired, uncreative, co-op centric (I was so proud when they cut out online from ToD and the SP quality showed), move centric title and then a tower defense game.  Yeah let's hope Fuse doesn't go anywhere so Insomniac's A team can get back to what they do best.  REAL Ratchet games.  Also bring the art style of pre-A4O Ratchet back.  Those models just look lanky and weird to me.  What I don't get is ACiT sold so much better than A4O or FFA yet they act like those games are what they need to be like.  Shoulda let it rest rather than make those 2 but hopefully people have some time to breathe before a PS4 one and Insomniac makes it quality for the movie.

Yeah I miss the old style of gameplay where Clank rides Ratchet's back, Weapons were creative like turning bad guys into monkeys and I would like to see a R.Y.N.O VI!

Around the Network

Knack
Drive Club
Watch Dogs
Killzone

Of course it depends which of these actually come out at launch.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

InFamous
Killzone
Knack
Watching Dogs

Heavenly_King said:
InFamous
Killzone
Knack
Watching Dogs

my 4 most anticipated but I can't wait to see if they show ND, MM, GG's second team, or SSM's second team and what they've been doing at E3 (though those games would probably be for 2014).

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

is that deepdown going to be at launch then,that had swords and armour by the looks of it,if i'm thinking of the right game,it was the capcom game right

Above & Beyond

Watch Dogs
Assassin's Creed 4
inFAMOUS: Second Son
Killzone Shadow Fall
Knack