By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Which PS4 Games Will You Buy At Launch?

Probably going to buy these:

Knack
Watch Dogs (maybe a PC buy)
DriveClub (if it has some management/simulation like GT used to have)

I'm also considering Killzone and Infamous 3

Hoping for:

A GOOD Ratchet & Clank, made by Burbank (fu** IG North Carolina)
Some Valve shit (like... you know... HL3)
Some more Resistance
Some Naughty Dog's special mojo sauce

E3 2015 Wishlist:

Ratchet & Clank (PS4)
Mass Effect 4 (MEH)
Age of Empires IV (PC)
Quantic Dream (PS4)
Mario 3D (Wii U)
Banjo-Kazooie (XOne)

Around the Network

Depends on what games are available at launch. But probably Drive Club and Infamous: Second Son. Maybe Killzone as well, but those two games should do me.

I'll be getting Assassin's Creed and Watch Dogs for the Wii U, unless the PS4 is superior enough to outweigh the advantages of the GamePad, so perhaps one of those games as well.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Watch Dogs and infamous second son

We'll have to see what games like Driveclub, Knack and so on have to offer before deciding on those. Aswell as see what they are bringing to E3.

Chances are for the first 3-6 months of the PS4 lifecycle i'll still be working on leftover PS3 games and PS3 games I want to have completed before making the next gen jump.

Conegamer said:
Depends on what games are available at launch. But probably Drive Club and Infamous: Second Son. Maybe Killzone as well, but those two games should do me.

I'll be getting Assassin's Creed and Watch Dogs for the Wii U, unless the PS4 is superior enough to outweigh the advantages of the GamePad, so perhaps one of those games as well.

Well you can expect the graphics of the PS4 versions to be leaps and bounds ahead of the Wii U version. Unless of course if you don't give a damn about graphics.

Assassin's Creed and Watch Dogs for my X1.... That still counts right guys? Guys?

Around the Network
ironmanDX said:
Assassin's Creed and Watch Dogs for my X1.... That still counts right guys? Guys?

X1? What is X1? We are talking about gaming consoles here, not cable boxes.

Ucell said:
ironmanDX said:

A cable box that can play the same games as a PS4? Are you trying to insult me or tell me how the X1 currently has more features? Poor trolling effort sir.

Let's not de-rail the thread here though.

ironmanDX said:
Ucell said:
ironmanDX said:

A cable box that can play the same games as a PS4? Are you trying to insult me or tell me how the X1 currently has more features? Poor trolling effort sir.

I don't think I want answers about what you'll be getting for the X1 sir. So maybe next time try to read the topic before posting.

Besides I am not one of those who seeks to view TV with console which is already attached with a cable box. So try trolling someone who's dumb, cuz you'll find no such person here.

Ucell said:
ironmanDX said:
Ucell said:
ironmanDX said:

I don't think I want answers about what you'll be getting for the X1 sir. So maybe next time try to read the topic before posting.

Besides I am not one of those who seeks to view TV with console which is already attached with a cable box. So try trolling someone who's dumb, cuz you'll find no such person here.

It was a joke.... About multi-plats that will be on both consoles so in a way, they're PS4 games.... I never said anyone here was dumb, don't put words in my mouth. It's sad that even if an MS fan goes and makes a very light humored joke in a Sony thread they get chased out... Wow.

If available the game that has me tagged down the most is Destiny. I hear rumor mills over on PC gamer that talks are in it for a PC version though. Right now though Destiny is a must have for me and if a PC version doesn't come out, that will be the game that forces me to fork over some cash for a PS4.

Another would be Watch Dogs however I'm just getting the PC version for that one.

CURRENTLY PLAYING:  Warframe, Witcher 2